Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For Those That Don't Like UK's Shorts

Those Who Do Not Like The Shorts Choose Your Age Bracket 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Those Who Do Not Like The Shorts Choose Your Age Bracket

    • 25 and under
      25%
      13
    • 26-35
      19%
      10
    • 36-45
      15%
      8
    • 46 +
      39%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I agree with most of you,just too long.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same here, looks like a dress....:lol: I remember the day when UK's uniforms had a belt and buckle. don't want to see them return, but these are too long , too much material and baggy.Oh...and I am in the 46+ years.

 

Alright now,tell us your age.:lol:

Alright now,tell us your age.:lol:

 

Don't care a bit...proud I have made it this long. I am 57...be 58 in Jan.

  • Author
Ill be honest, if they are losing I hate the shorts and if winning I love them.

 

I think winning could change some peoples prospective also. After what was a miserable season to watch, anything that represents it is easy to hate. Maybe seeing a good team with freak players tearing up the court in the uni's will change the outlook of some.

I think winning could change some peoples prospective also. After what was a miserable season to watch, anything that represents it is easy to hate. Maybe seeing a good team with freak players tearing up the court in the uni's will change the outlook of some.[/quote]

 

Not me, hate the skirts.

Now this is the perfect length...:rolleyes::D

 

I would rather see a guy wearing a dress than a pair of Daisy Dukes...:thumb:

19700221LouisianaState2.jpg

Now this is the perfect length...:rolleyes::D

 

I would rather see a guy wearing a dress than a pair of Daisy Dukes...:thumb:

 

:lol::lol::lol:

I absolutely can't stand the shorts. Disliked them from day one and it hasn't changed. They look like rejects from the Wildcat mascot or something that Ronald McDonald would ear if he were a UK fan.:ohbrother:

I don't like the shorts (to long and baggy). I really don't like the blue socks!!! Please tell me they won't be wearing them.

 

However, after seeing the picture of the Daisy Dukes, I'm starting to like the long and baggy shorts more and more.

 

I also agree with an earlier comment about the winning = like the shorts; losing = don't like the shorts.

 

Winning cures a lot of ills!

Now this is the perfect length...:rolleyes::D

 

I would rather see a guy wearing a dress than a pair of Daisy Dukes...:thumb:

I don't want to go back to the Daisy Duke's either. But I would like to see them choose something halfway between the Daisy's and the 1950 era skirts they wore last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.