Riherds / KHSAA Scoreboard

I understand your comment, but if the KHSAA goes to the trouble of having such a wonderful web site for the fans to use but many teams refuse to post to, then one of two things need to be done.

1. Get rid of the site

2. Enforce the rule of posting to the site

Pretty simple really

I just wonder how many hits the site gets each Friday/Saturday during the football season.

I agree, I, use it all the time to post scores of teams across the state, especially the top 25 teams. I have looked for stats many times only to see them not posted....:madman: I believe our team is one of them. I am going to bring this to the attention of our AD.

I understand your comment, but if the KHSAA goes to the trouble of having such a wonderful web site for the fans to use but many teams refuse to post to, then one of two things need to be done.

1. Get rid of the site

2. Enforce the rule of posting to the site

Pretty simple really

I just wonder how many hits the site gets each Friday/Saturday during the football season.

Why is it an all or nothing? Those that do post scores and stats get more coverage that way and those that don't...well, they're missing out.

I believe that all schools should post scores/stats, but if some don't, why should it come down to all or nothing?

Because the KHSAA requests that all schools submit their rosters and stats to the KHSAA. The rosters that appear on the KHSAA schedule are a direct link to those the school submits. In other words, if you dont see a roster on the schedule page, they have not submitted their roster like the KHSAA has asked.

The KHSAA just needs the crack the whip