Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Favorite Song

Featured Replies

I know it is hard but list one to three of your favorite songs ever.

 

My favorite "Shook Me All Night Long" ACDC:ylsuper:

  • Replies 63
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real tough question. It's VERY hard to pinpoint one song, to narrow down my entire library and come up with one. My mood changes, my song changes......but I can tell you that I've been diggin' Pearl Jam's "Yellow Ledbetter" a lot lately.

 

Later.

Listen to the Music-Doobie Brothers

Hello It's Me -Todd Rudgren

Sexual Healing- Marvin Gay

"Mack The Knife"-Bobby Darin

"El Paso"-Marty Robbins

"Thunder Road"-Bruce Springsteen

"A Change Is Gonna Come"-Otis Redding

"When You Say Nothing at All", Allison Krauss & Union Station

"Time to Say Goodbye", Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman

"Layla", Derek and the Dominoes

Too many to choose from. I couldn't pick just one. I have been listening to The Who a lot lately.

"Just To Be Close To You", The Commodores

"The Dance", Garth Brooks

"Stone In Love", Journey

To many favorites to pick just three. Most of mine are classic rock and roll or music from the 70's!

Gently (Iowa version)- Slipknot

11th Hour- Lamb of God

Collision- A.I.L.D

 

As for rap, I can't pick a favorite. These songs just don't have the same ring to me everytime I listen to them. Some times I listen to Dre or NWA other times it's Lil Wayne or the Game.

I can only Imagine - Mercy Me

 

Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N Roses

Don't Stop Belivin - Journey

 

:banana::banana::banana:

It all depends on the day/the time/the year...:cool:

 

:thumb:

The Star-Spangled Banner. It’s the only song I always stand up for. :thumb:

Walking in Memphis

Satisfaction

Another brick in the Wall

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.