Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Favorite Song

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even though I am sure Jim Schue will come in here and talk about how awful my favorite song is, it's still "Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw.

 

Hey, you're entitled to have bad taste if you like. Somebody out there's buying the schlock; might as well be you. :D

"Just To Be Close To You", The Commodores

"The Dance", Garth Brooks

"Stone In Love", Journey

 

Really?

 

I'm a big Journey fan, and like this song as well. But, I never thought I'd see it on anyone's top three list. Not being critical at all though, music is totally subjective and to each his own favs.

 

Just curious what makes it your favorite Journey song?

Like many others have said, my top three could change by genre, decade, or a particular artist depending on the time of day, weather, and many other factors. But, I always enjoy throwing a few songs out there whenever I see a thread like this. Here's three I'm feeling good about.

 

Only the Young, Journey

Dreams, The Cranberries

Alive and Kicking, Simple Minds

 

It's graduation season, and those are some decent grad type songs, that I happen to really like.

No way I could name just one to three, I have way too many favorites, Just first thoughts go to

 

"No Stanger to the Rain" - Keith Whitley

"Sweet Home Alabama" - Skynyrd

"Sing me Back Home" - Merle Hagard

"Secret Of Life" - Faith Hill, (see I told you I couldn't name just three.lol)

 

there are many countrry and older rock songs that I consider favorites....Skynrd, Doobie Bros, Three Dog Night, The Eagles, George Jones, Waylon. Alan Jackson, Haggard and several others all have favorites of mine.

Even though I am sure Jim Schue will come in here and talk about how awful my favorite song is, it's still "Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw.

Another very good one. :thumb:

Aint Missin You by John Waite

Operator by Jim Croce

Desperado by Eagles

 

I am really starting to love No Matter What by Badfinger though

  • Author

Mine has changed to "A Country Boy Can Survive" Hank Williams jr.

"Landed" by Ben Folds

Jim Shue has been unable to log on just recently, so he called me and asked that I post his 3 favorite songs. They are (per Jim):

 

Take It Easy - Eagles

Hotel California - Eagles

Boys of Summer - Don Henley

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This week??? :D

 

1. Greg Lake's Version of the Great Gates of Kiev from "Pictures at an Exhibition".

2.Love Reign o'er Me...the Who

3.Low Spark of High Heal Boys..Traffic

"Yea Alabama".

 

Shine on you Crazy Diamond...Pink Floyd/I'm your Captain...Grand Funk Railroad.

I tried to do just one, I have probaby 100 right behing these.

 

:thumb:One of these days having the 'Red Album' in the CD player is gonna cost me a speeding ticket!!

Build Me Up Buttercup The Foundations

Two Out of Three Aint Bad Meatloaf

King, my favorite by them, I had trouble finding it, played it for my sons and they went nuts, and left it in a CD player in a hotel. I bought the DVD/CD and it has "Inside Lookin Out"/ I'm your Captain and its pretty cool.

 

Lookin to replace it when I can locate it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.