Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Favorite Song

Featured Replies

"Black" by Pearl Jam

"Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You" by Led Zeppelin

  • Replies 63
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Billie Jean/Michael Jackson...:cool:

 

Strike that one...

 

The Buggles...Video Killed the Radio Star...:thumb:

Free Bird and Baba O'Riley.

"Black" by Pearl Jam

"Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You" by Led Zeppelin

 

Black is my favorite song by them....:thumb:

Juicy

 

Very good Notorious song, this and Hold Ya Head are by favorite by him.

I can't pick them, sometimes I am in the mood for current rap, then current rock, then old time rap, then old time rock. It depends on the day and my mood that day.

A few of my favorites though...

"Decoration Day" Drive By Truckers

"Here Without You" 3 Doors Down

"American Pie" Don McLean

Many other hip-hop/rap songs.

As has been stated...it's tough to name a single "all-time" favorite song. Depending on the situation and what I'm doing, though, I could give you a "favorite song" - for example, my favorite song to listen to when I go out take a nighttime drive in the summer after a long day at work is Jacksonville Skyline by Whiskeytown, whereas if I were to give you my favorite song to listen to in the same scenario, except switch it to a drive in the winter in the snow, my answer would absolutely have to be Place To Be by Nick Drake. Favorite song for splitting firewood down at the farm? Well that's The Seeker by The Who of course.

 

Anyway, if you're looking for a favorite song - any day, any time, anywhere, I'd still have to give you a list of songs. I'd say that these ten songs, I could listen to over and over as many times as you played them...period:

 

Do You Realize?? – The Flaming Lips

Harvest Moon – Neil Young

I Can’t Quit You Baby – Otis Rush

I’d Rather Go Blind – Etta James

Keep The Car Running – The Arcade Fire

Let Down – Radiohead

Mannish Boy – Muddy Waters

Outfit – Drive-By Truckers

Positively 4th Street – Bob Dylan

These Arms Of Mine – Otis Redding

I sure do like Amazing Grace on the bagpipes.

"When You Say Nothing at All", Allison Krauss & Union Station

"Time to Say Goodbye", Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman

"Layla", Derek and the Dominoes

 

Haven't changed my mind in the past 17 months.

American Woman by the Guess Who

Mine changes hourly.

 

Mine too, but right now I am feelin' Sympathy for the Devil by the Rolling Stones.

Eminem's Space Bound at the moment...

 

I listened to this one pretty much non-stop when "Recovery" first came out... Great song.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.