Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Henry

Featured Replies

So the chances of him coming to UK, and Jodie coming back, are probably zero right?

 

I wouldn't say zero, but they probably are low. I think both sides have moved on, but things can always change.

 

Now.. if Xavier came to Kentucky, and if Meeks returned. Wow. I mean, wow.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to be the downer in the group, but where does the scholarship come from? We're already over the limit as it is.

 

No way Xavier & Jodie are in Lexington next year.

Assuming the incoming freshmen all qualify and Meeks comes back, they'd have to lose 2 players as is...I'd say those 2 are Liggins and Galloway. If in the unlikely scenario that Henry changed his mind to UK, it would be a toss-up between Pilgrim and Harrellson getting the boot.

Am I gonna be the only person who says I rather see UK pass on him? He had his chance to be a member of the big blue nation and respectfully decided otherwise.

Am I gonna be the only person who says I rather see UK pass on him? He had his chance to be a member of the big blue nation and respectfully decided otherwise.

 

Respectfully was pressured otherwise.

I for one would welcome with open arms!

I am really not concerned with him except , heck we'll take him, why not? I mean how much more can stupid ( I mean this in a good way) can this recruiting class get. #1 and # 2 , might as well get #3 and " Go for the Gold."

I'll drop Harrellson for Henry if UK would of been his first choice, but since it wasn't I really don't care if he comes or not. If I had to lean one way or another I probably wouldn't take him now because of pride but I am not going to get outraged if he does wear UK Blue next year. I am not worried about this class anymore since Wall, Cousins and Orton signed and PPat is back. Henry is now just an extra for UK.

If Xavier wants to come and Jodie returns they will find a way to make it all work. That is the least of my worries of all this was to come to light.

His mother Barbara is not happy over some promises not being fulfilled by Coach Self.

Evidently, Carl is going to UCLA and visit.

Butch McRae's momma not get that house with a yard?

Would there be enough basketball for all these guys. Geesh.

Would there be enough basketball for all these guys. Geesh.

 

We'll have to implement a JV team to get Harris and Stevenson some minutes!

We'll have to implement a JV team to get Harris and Stevenson some minutes!

 

:laugh:

I would say w/all that Harris and Stevenson have been through that getting a degree and maybe having a deep run in the NCAA may be what the doctor ordered for these two young men who have given their all for Big Blue Nation!

I would say w/all that Harris and Stevenson have been through that getting a degree and maybe having a deep run in the NCAA may be what the doctor ordered for these two young men who have given their all for Big Blue Nation!

 

:thumb:

I think Perry Stevenson's abilities are being grossly underestimated.

 

He has shown some flashes of being a good player in his career. I think the change in coaches will greatly affect him. It was obvious that he had no use for Billy Clyde and it showed in his play.

 

I feel Perry Stevenson will be a very pleasant surprise in the John Calipari system and will play more and play better than most UK fans expect.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.