Xavier Henry

SSC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming the incoming freshmen all qualify and Meeks comes back, they'd have to lose 2 players as is...I'd say those 2 are Liggins and Galloway. If in the unlikely scenario that Henry changed his mind to UK, it would be a toss-up between Pilgrim and Harrellson getting the boot.

I am really not concerned with him except , heck we'll take him, why not? I mean how much more can stupid ( I mean this in a good way) can this recruiting class get. #1 and # 2 , might as well get #3 and " Go for the Gold."

I'll drop Harrellson for Henry if UK would of been his first choice, but since it wasn't I really don't care if he comes or not. If I had to lean one way or another I probably wouldn't take him now because of pride but I am not going to get outraged if he does wear UK Blue next year. I am not worried about this class anymore since Wall, Cousins and Orton signed and PPat is back. Henry is now just an extra for UK.

I would say w/all that Harris and Stevenson have been through that getting a degree and maybe having a deep run in the NCAA may be what the doctor ordered for these two young men who have given their all for Big Blue Nation!

I think Perry Stevenson's abilities are being grossly underestimated.

He has shown some flashes of being a good player in his career. I think the change in coaches will greatly affect him. It was obvious that he had no use for Billy Clyde and it showed in his play.

I feel Perry Stevenson will be a very pleasant surprise in the John Calipari system and will play more and play better than most UK fans expect.