Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier Henry

Featured Replies

Is Xavier Henry wavering on his decsion to Kansas? There is some talk on TBK that he may not want to go there.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He might be waiting to see if Jodie comes back.

There is a blog that says it can confirm that Xavier Henry is not happy in Kansas and a move to Kentucky is not out of the realm of possibility. Here is the article:

 

And we thought 09 recruiting was finished....Not so fast says Xavier Henry. There are some rumors going around that Henry isn't totally happy with his decision to verbally commit to Kansas. I can confirm that there is some truth to those rumors. Alot of the decision to attend Kansas was to make his mom happy and he may be wanting to change that decision. This COULD mean that Henry to Kentucky is possible if Henry wants to change his college. So we will all just have to keep a eye on this, something could happen.

 

Link

  • Author
Didn't he sign an LOI?

 

W/ Memphis. When he got out of that he could no longer sign a LOI.

I think you can only sign the LOI once.

That would make next season simply unfair.....

 

Can you imagine? :lol:

I'd say he only comes to UK if Meeks goes pro. I doubt that will happen.

  • Author
I'd say he only comes to UK if Meeks goes pro. I doubt that will happen.

 

If he does it's a great backup plan.

That would make this class every bit as good as the fab five. But personally I think that I would rather have an experienced Jodie Meeks over Xavier Henry if both are to be one and done from this point forward.

His mother Barbara is not happy over some promises not being fulfilled by Coach Self.

Evidently, Carl is going to UCLA and visit.

So the chances of him coming to UK, and Jodie coming back, are probably zero right?

I would guess Josh Harrelson is about the only person in the state not wanting Henry and Meeks to be Wildcats next year.

Wow. Wasn't expecting this.

 

 

Xavier really didn't seem to big on Kentucky back before he committed to KU. Lack of knowing tradition and acting like Kentucky is a second rate school isn't the type of faith I have in a kid that could maybe come here. Maybe by Wall, Cousins, and all the other guys signing, something may have clicked in his head to say maybe I had them (UK) all wrong. I'm sure all the media coverage garnered to Kentucky has helped a little as well, especially when compared to the lack of press Kansas (more than likely next years pre season number one) has received. I don't know much about Kentucky is what he once said, but if something has changed and he has finally figured out that Kentucky was just a sleeping giant, then this could be good considering how much he likes Cal. BUT, like said, he didn't really seem to be feeling Kentucky before so unless something drastic has changed I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.