Xavier Henry

SSC

Here is an article to help dissolve this rumor:

Carl Henry told Jayhawkslant.com that his son, Xavier, will honor his commitment to Kansas and that he has no idea who Moses DuPre is. DuPre started an Internet rumor that Henry was unhappy with his role at KU.

“Nothing has changed,” Carl Henry said, according to KUsports.com.

Apparently someone opened a Twitter account in Xavier’s name during the recruiting process and started posting some false info.

On a side note, to all the folks emailing me and posting comments saying it was irresponsible of me to post this rumor yesterday, wake up and smell the coffee. What was irresponsible was posting this rumor initially. Once it’s out there, the mainstream media needed to report it out and investigate. Shay Wildeboor at Jayhawkslant did a great job of getting Carl on the phone and doing just that.

Source: ZagsBlog.com

:thumb:

I believe you do an excellent job of keeping us informed and weighing the strength of the info at the same time. I realize this is not an easy task.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb:

I believe you do an excellent job of keeping us informed and weighing the strength of the info at the same time. I realize this is not an easy task.

Those were actually the comments of Adam Zagoria, but I feel the same way - so thanks :thumb:

Once a rumor is out there, I feel it is my duty as a blogger to pass it along. I'll always give my opinion if I think it's false or true or whatever, but I think it's only fair to the fans to be able to weigh all the stories that are out there.

Am I gonna be the only person who says I rather see UK pass on him? He had his chance to be a member of the big blue nation and respectfully decided otherwise.

No...I'll be your wingman. Not so much because he passed on UK, but any time I hear a kid is not satisfied before he even enrolls at the school, it raises a red flag. And, to top it off, his mom is involved. I've had enough of mama agents.

I may be totally wrong, but I've seen enough malcontents over the past decade. I don't even want the risk of another at this point.

Keep posting Wireman. True Blue fans love reading your posts. You should just ignore the rest and not even respond to them.

I do, don't worry :thumb:

I realize that you can't please everyone (and sometimes even the people you please like to stir the pot) :lol: