Covington Catholic 12 Newport Central Catholic 2

Conner didn't get the win did he? Wasn't NewCath losing when he was pulled? Sounds like it's Beechwood maybe. Doesn't sound like they will have anybody left to throw to beat CovCath. Do they have a junk ball thrower? Oh, and btw, the Dad and NewCath player in the grey Ford PU last night. There you go!!!

I'm not following anything you said here? Jake Cain and Nate Rawe pitched for Newcath.

Conner is better than NCC at this point in the season. So, it will make for a better final game to have Nutini pitching rather than Isler. I expected Krumps to pull Ice after getting up 7-0 after 2. Like most everyone around here, I still expect CC to win but the chances for an upset will be higher without the big man on the rubber (literally). (Assuming Conner wins of course - BW w/o Smith will have zero chance vs. CC).

They have a chance because they are in the game. Somewhere NO ONE expected them to be. I will agree though, a SLIM chance. Pitching is thin and possibly catching.

Conner didn't get the win did he? Wasn't NewCath losing when he was pulled? Sounds like it's Beechwood maybe. Doesn't sound like they will have anybody left to throw to beat CovCath. Do they have a junk ball thrower? Oh, and btw, the Dad and NewCath player in the grey Ford PU last night. There you go!!!

TD, what were you referring to about the dad and the New Cath player in the gray Ford pick up? JW

TOG, How many RBI"S does darner have now?

I show (but please understand they are not the official stats of CovCath) 65 RBI's, meaning he needs one more to tie Maile's CovCath record from Luke's (10) grade year of 66 RBI's.

Again please remember these are not the official stats of CovCath.

I show (but please understand they are not the official stats of CovCath) 65 RBI's, meaning he needs one more to tie Maile's CovCath record from Luke's (10) grade year of 66 RBI's.

Again please remember these are not the official stats of CovCath.

I heard Darner is at 65 and Maile is at 56 and Isler is at 52 ... could it get broken and rebroken before season's end?

I heard Darner is at 65 and Maile is at 56 and Isler is at 52 ... could it get broken and rebroken before season's end?

Well from my way of thinking that would be great! The more RBI's those three young men knock in the better! :D