Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One "have to have" game pitcher.....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would give that Johan guy a few innings to see what he can do.

Bob Gibson

Babe Ruth

John Smoltz

Josh Beckett?

 

 

 

You didn't read all of the post did you? :lol:

Gibson & Koufax would be very tough to beat.

Bob Gibson hands down.

If you ask this question five years from now it may be Johnny Cueto.

There was a time I would of said Clemens, but not anymore. I'll go with someone I've actually seen pitch, Randy Johnson.

Bob Gibson hands down.
Agreed without a doubt...
  • Author
Sandy Koufax

 

Although I can't remember watching Koufax, he would be my 2nd choice behind Gibson.

 

Ron Guidry, Don Gullet or Steve Carlton woud be other names that may come to mind.

I'll stick Bob Gibson though, the man defined the term "that's nasty" before it was a term.

  • Author
If you ask this question five years from now it may be Johnny Cueto.

 

That would take alot more than 5 years to begin to match the longevity of some of the ones mentioned. Cueto is pretty good now but imo not even in the class (and probably will never be) of the likes of some mentioned in this thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.