Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wall Down to Two Schools

Featured Replies

You think Wall will be the one that sets that trend?

 

No, but it wouldn't surprise me.

 

And I wanted to fluster all those who are so wrapped up in this that they're holding their breath until May 20. I can't imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth that would happen if he waited it out until the fall.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Wall will be a Kentucky Wildcat next year. Many people on here say recruits want to get to the NBA and win championships. If its down to UK and Miami (FL), then the championship aspect will lead him to the Bluegrass state.

 

You can mark this down.....Wall to Kentucky!!!

John Wall will be a Kentucky Wildcat next year. Many people on here say recruits want to get to the NBA and win championships. If its down to UK and Miami (FL), then the championship aspect will lead him to the Bluegrass state.

 

You can mark this down.....Wall to Kentucky!!!

See O.J. Mayo.
It would be nice to have him...but at this point I have become so frustrated listening to this that I just don't care where he goes now!
I'm with you. With all of that baggage, the Cats may be better without him.

 

(Did I say that out loud?) :scared:

My Miami sources tell me it's not exactly a done deal. I would say it's highly possible that Wall could be a Cat, but I've heard nothing that would lead me to believe that Miami is out or doesn't have a chance. They are football guys though so we will see. :thumb:

I was on the Duke message board and another Duke fan from Kentucky shared this info on the Duke board.......

 

"My daughter played in the aau state game at Lexington's KBA which IS owned by Jarred Prickett a former UK player, after talking with him a while (WHICH HE WAS A UNC FAN GROWING UP)he showed me a text from Patterson that said Wall is coming by end of week to UK. Hope he is wrong."

 

Just thought I'd pass that on, for what it's worth....

I was on the Duke message board and another Duke fan from Kentucky shared this info on the Duke board.......

 

"My daughter played in the aau state game at Lexington's KBA which IS owned by Jarred Prickett a former UK player, after talking with him a while (WHICH HE WAS A UNC FAN GROWING UP)he showed me a text from Patterson that said Wall is coming by end of week to UK. Hope he is wrong."

 

Just thought I'd pass that on, for what it's worth....

 

While it doesn't really mean anything, I sure like seeing things like that and hope it turns out to be true.

While it doesn't really mean anything, I sure like seeing things like that and hope it turns out to be true.

 

I agree, I thought it was interesting in a "you just never really do know, but in a that's kind of cool kind of way".

 

Did that make sense?

I agree, I thought it was interesting in a "you just never really do know, but in a that's kind of cool kind of way".

 

Did that make sense?

 

I followed you on it, not sure how much sense it really made but I understand.

What does Miami have that we don't?

 

South Beach for starters.

 

But that's about it. Maybe a better selection of Cuban restrants as well.

My lord i cannot wait until this Wall saga is over with.

In the end, you know where I think he will end up...

 

Think? It's a done deal...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.