Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wall Down to Two Schools

Featured Replies

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does Miami have that we don't?

duh, a beach with teeny tiny bikini clad girls.:ohbrother:

Demling and Daniels are reporting that Wall has not officially trimmed his list while Zags is saying sources close to the situation indicate UK and Miami are the two left standing. I respect all three a lot, and think both sides have it right for now...

Well, we have 8 days left one way or the other, correct? Can't wait till then...

Well, we have 8 days left one way or the other, correct? Can't wait till then...

 

Only if he chooses to sign a LOI.

  • Author

I like Demling a lot, but Zags is normally on the money, I'd take his word on a national recruit like this over the other two. It really doesn't matter, he can only choose one in the end anyway.

Seems, #10 did not mention Evan Daniels! LOL!

I like Demling a lot, but Zags is normally on the money, I'd take his word on a national recruit like this over the other two.

 

Daniels is a national guy for Scout. He's also VERY connected...

  • Author
Daniels is a national guy for Scout. He's also VERY connected...

 

Yeah he is a national guy with a local flare, isn't he from KY? Not that it matters, just wondering.

Yeah he is a national guy with a local flare, isn't he from KY? Not that it matters, just wondering.

Yup...

Only if he chooses to sign a LOI.

You think Wall will be the one that sets that trend?

All 3 of these guys are normally pretty reliable. It's hard to say at this point...

I'll say that I'm sure Wall is down to Miami and Kentucky, but Clifton doesn't want to leak anything right now. He wants Wall to keep it under wraps for a while. More exposure.

 

In the end, you know where I think he will end up...

GT et al., do you think John Wall will actually sign a LOI (thereby effectively ending his recruitment by May 20), or do you think he will take longer to decide and just enroll at the school of choice in the fall?

I'll say that I'm sure Wall is down to Miami and Kentucky, but Clifton doesn't want to leak anything right now. He wants Wall to keep it under wraps for a while. More exposure.

 

In the end, you know where I think he will end up...

 

I pretty much agree with you on all points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.