Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wall Down to Two Schools

Featured Replies

1 week from tomorrow until all this is over!

 

:dancingpa

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 week from tomorrow until all this is over!

 

:dancingpa

 

If John Wall wants it to be.

But that's about it. Maybe a better selection of Cuban restrants as well.
You don't need much more.
1 week from tomorrow until all this is over!

 

:dancingpa

 

Not true.

Not true.

Again, do you think Wall is the one that sets the trend of not sign a LOI? Because if he's not, then yeah, it's over in 8 days. I don't even know if he can sign a LOI in November, but even for the great John Wall they wouldn't wait for that to happen.

Again, do you think Wall is the one that sets the trend of not sign a LOI? Because if he's not, then yeah, it's over in 8 days. I don't even know if he can sign a LOI in November, but even for the great John Wall they wouldn't wait for that to happen.
I don't think he can do that, but he can wait until the summer to enroll in a school. The worst part about dragging it on in to June/July/August is that it forces schools to leave open a scholarship for Wall, or it means someone will receive their pink slip just before classes get under way.
But that's about it. Maybe a better selection of Cuban restrants as well.

 

:laugh: :thumb: It's not like he's going to stay there for more than one year any way.

Jerry Tipton is reporting that it may draw out well past May 20th...

 

Great.

I don't care any more.

 

I really hope we end up with Wall, but I'm tired of this yesterday. If we get him great, if we don't too bad...that's the point I'm at now.

 

The initial excitement of Calipari coming and landing elite prospects has worn off a little I suppose.

No one other than the people close to the situation know where he will end up- I would bet wall already has his college picked and has been told to wait. (maybe by coach Cal even) I hope he comes to UK, that would be a unbelievable class coming in. Even if we don't get him just think what kind of turnaround it has been in just a month!:ylsuper:

Both Cal and Wall seem to have a HUGE flare for the dramatic. I kind of like it.

I don't think he can do that, but he can wait until the summer to enroll in a school. The worst part about dragging it on in to June/July/August is that it forces schools to leave open a scholarship for Wall, or it means someone will receive their pink slip just before classes get under way.

 

I don't think he can sign a LOI after this signing period either, but I don't know that much about the process. Ultimately what I'm saying/asking is that if Wall doesn't sign by the 20th, can he sign at all?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.