Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL Presser tomorrow...

Featured Replies

This thread was worth the ten minutes of laughing I just completed. Sad thing is my only "source" is BGP.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know he didn't... But several were jumping down RM's throat for doubting the credibility of the thread...

 

Who did the throat jumping?

And to be fair, LABS didn't say anything was going to happen.

 

He simply reported that he heard there would be a presser tomorrow & asked what the subject might be. Seems fair enough to me.

 

Exactly.

Exactly.

 

And still no press conference in the pipeline....

I really don't think so...at some point this becomes comical....for what it's worth, RickyP has been great for Louisville, but lacks character.....I wouldn't mind him stepping down to go elsewhere.

 

You sound like me about 12 years ago...:thumb:

The funny thing about these RP threads is everyone talks about how Pitino has no character, he is shady, he has had an affair, or something else negative he has done.

 

For all the folks running off with such rumors, Produce some proof. (emails, pictures, DNA)

 

You can choose not to believe, if you like. I can not produce internet proof, but I am 100% confident IMO opinion that Rick Pitino is not a man of great character.

:laugh: Louisville fans crack me up.

And still no press conference in the pipeline....

 

Look LABS pointed out that he heard there was a press conference. There was enough talk about a press conference that the SID had to come out and say that there isn't one. Nobody jumped down your throat. You did however take a shot at LABS. It looks like this info was wrong. This is still a message board for specualtion and questions right? From now on before posting anything does he need to check w/ you to post info about UL? It was a big rumored story on quite a few websites and mesage boards yesterday.

Look LABS pointed out that he heard there was a press conference. There was enough talk about a press conference that the SID had to come out and say that there isn't one. Nobody jumped down your throat. You did however take a shot at LABS. It looks like this info was wrong. This is still a message board for specualtion and questions right? From now on before posting anything does he need to check w/ you to post info about UL? It was a big rumored story on quite a few websites and mesage boards yesterday.

 

I took no shots. I simply questioned his motives and the credibility of his claim. It looks like the info I posted early in this thread is correct. I'm not sure how it's taking a shot at anyone when one simply questions the info posted. I have no idea who LABS is. I have no reason to assume his information is credible unless I find confirmation. No one needs to check with me about anything they post about anything. And I don't need to tiptoe around when I feel something isn't true, or I feel that the motives are questionable.

Can we add this to the growing list of things LABS has reported as fact yet is still "one of the most credible sources on here"

 

RM is dead on here. Rumor mongering doesn't make you credible.

98,

 

There are a lot of people here considered credible by many, but not by me. Seems like everyone has a "source".

We are getting nowhere here.

 

A few people posted rumors, which are fine, and nothing was presented as fact.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.