Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL Presser tomorrow...

Featured Replies

Anyone know what it is about?

Rumor mill swirling...anywhere from Pitino stepping down to Jurich taking the UCLA job.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be exciting! :popcorn:

Anyone know what it is about?

Rumor mill swirling...anywhere from Pitino stepping down to Jurich taking the UCLA job.

 

Heard it was tomorrow morning, around 10:30 -11:00. What I have read is it is about Pitino.....but who knows.

Pitino to announce that he has hired Billy Gillispie as a new assistant? :lol::lol:

Anyone know what it is about?

Rumor mill swirling...anywhere from Pitino stepping down to Jurich taking the UCLA job.

 

Do you ever hear positive rumors about UL?

  • Author

Just saw this blurb from Bozich...passing it along.

I apologize.

Two juicy ones floating though...I have not posted.

Just saw this blurb from Bozich...passing it along.

I apologize.

Two juicy ones floating though...I have not posted.

 

I was just curious. I don't ever remember any positive ones.

Do you ever hear positive rumors about UL?

 

 

Deuce have you heard anything? Personally I hope Pitino stays.

Deuce have you heard anything? Personally I hope Pitino stays.

 

Haven't heard a word about anything. I'm not cool, I don't have too many sources. :lol:

Hope Pitino stays from a UK perspective.

I hope he stays. Liked him at UK and like him at U of L. Aslo have a intrest because of Preston Knowles.

Conflicting info, it appears

 

No truth to Pitino resignation

 

Despite the message board rumors that seem to be picking up steam, U of L men's basketball coach Rick Pitino is not resigning.

 

I just spoke with U of L sports information director Kenny Klein, who added he has been bombarded with emails asking the same thing, and he said no press conference had been scheduled for tomorrow or anytime soon.

 

Klein said he spoke with Pitino, who is in Florida, earlier today and Pitino actually joked to tell C-J columnist Rick Bozich that he'd be "stuck with him" for a while to come.

 

Pitino and Florida coach Billy Donovan will be special guests on May 15 in Sarasota, Fla., at the Dick Vitale Gala, a fund raiser for cancer research.

 

Of course, LABS, I'm sure you'll shred this as not credible...but it's more info than you've given so I'm gonna go with CL

Conflicting info, it appears

 

No truth to Pitino resignation

 

 

 

Of course, LABS, I'm sure you'll shred this as not credible...but it's more info than you've given so I'm gonna go with CL

 

Thanks R-Mom...I didn't want to see him leave.

All the rumors I have heard say Rick was leaving.

 

Tanks RockMOM for getting the scoop.

 

I hope Jurich isn't leaving. He has done a GREAT job with the UofL sports programs.

All the rumors I have heard say Rick was leaving.

 

Tanks RockMOM for getting the scoop.

 

I hope Jurich isn't leaving. He has done a GREAT job with the UofL sports programs.

 

 

No problem...I didn't do anything but go to the C-J site...I'm glad too. I wasn't in the mood to be texting/calling people tonight. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.