Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL Presser tomorrow...

Featured Replies

Designed to be negative? You're giving LABS way too much credit. :lol:

 

 

RM, let me ask you...have you seen this article?

 

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-pitinokings050709&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

 

FWIW, there was no innuendo in LABS' initial post. Simply wondering if anybody had heard anything about the rumored press conference.

 

I posted that earlier in the thread and it was quickly dismissed....

  • Replies 104
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Designed to be negative? You're giving LABS way too much credit. :lol:

 

 

RM, let me ask you...have you seen this article?

 

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-pitinokings050709&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

 

FWIW, there was no innuendo in LABS' initial post. Simply wondering if anybody had heard anything about the rumored press conference.

 

And did you see this second post by LABS?

 

Just saw this blurb from Bozich...passing it along.

I apologize.

Two juicy ones floating though...I have not posted.

 

That's innuendo.

I posted that earlier in the thread and it was quickly dismissed....

 

 

It wasn't dismissed. But it wasn't what I posted in reply to.

And did you see this second post by LABS?

 

 

 

That's innuendo.

 

Sounds to me he's saying he's heard some othe rumors....I don't understand what the problem with that is...

Sounds to me he's saying he's heard some othe rumors....I don't understand what the problem with that is...

 

 

It's OK...I understand.

  • Author
Conflicting info, it appears

 

No truth to Pitino resignation

 

 

 

Of course, LABS, I'm sure you'll shred this as not credible...but it's more info than you've given so I'm gonna go with CL

 

Hey I was just going on what Bozich was throwing out there earlier today.

RM, I think you need to prop your feet up & have a cold one! :thumb:

Hey I was just going on what Bozich was throwing out there earlier today.

 

 

It seems Pitino heard about what Bozich put out there, judging from his response.

  • Author
LABS main agenda in anything UL is to get controversy started. If he had anything credible, he'd post it. Instead, he's posting implications and innuendo.

 

:ohbrother:

Mighty wide brush we are painting with here...

I was only going with what Rick Bozich stated.

My fault.

If he leaves, it is not the end of the world. I am a big RP fan and a huge Cardinal fan. I have faith in Tom Jurich that he will find a quality replacement.

 

The funny thing about these RP threads is everyone talks about how Pitino has no character, he is shady, he has had an affair, or something else negative he has done.

 

For all the folks running off with such rumors, Produce some proof. (emails, pictures, DNA)

 

Just because you eat at MC DOnalds at UL campus and the guy sweeping the parking lot says he knows a man, that knows a man, that knows a women, that owns a cat, that milks a goat, that knew two golf balls, that seen RP kissing a women doesn't work for me.:ohbrother:

 

BTW- I know a guy who sells beer at Churchill Downs that says Tom Jurich has Coach Cal on speed dial. So UK fans watch out.........:popcorn:

Will you please quit rumor mongering?:D

 

 

Funny thing is, if Pitino does leave for the Kings, I'd hate that he went, but it would be cool to see him coaching Cisco again.

Eric Crawford weighs in.

 

This is a different animal than we've been dealing with all day.

 

Klein told The C-J today that he spoke to Pitino, who is in Florida, about the rumors, and even joked to tell C-J columnist Rick Bozich that he'd be stuck with him for a while.

 

Wojnarowski, however, is a reputable reporter. He doesn't put stuff out there carelessly.

 

Frankly, his jumping in on this story gets my attention more than any of the rumors that have floated around. I haven't been able to find anyone who knows Pitino who takes these rumors of him leaving seriously. So that's where I'm standing right now.

 

Pitino says no. His friends say no. The Kings say they respect Pitino, but haven't contacted him.

 

I don't think he's going. But, like with Mine That Bird in the Derby last Saturday, I don't have any bets out on it right now.

 

Nothing has happened in the past month, including all the non-basketball related news that has come out, that would make me think Pitino is leaving Louisville.

The main thing I found interesting in the Yahoo article is that it states Pitino's people initiated the contact with the Kings....To me that makes it more credible than the other rumors.

And Rick Bozich as well

 

1. Two people that I trust told me that Pitino is not quitting as the Louisville basketball coach. Both guys told me that they talked to Pitino today and said the rumors were NOT true. In fact, one laughed at them.

 

2. But I'll also say this: I know Adrian Wojnarowski, the guy who wrote the Yahoo story, and he's a excellent reporter who does not sensationalize. If he's picked up the scent in Sacramento, something is shaking out there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.