Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL Presser tomorrow...

Featured Replies

I have no clue if anything is happening tomorrow or not, but to take the word of one blogger on the CJ site as gospel is hilarious....

  • Replies 104
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha....these threads are hilarious.....sources everywhere.

I have no clue if anything is happening tomorrow or not, but to take the word of one blogger on the CJ site as gospel is hilarious....

 

 

And it's somehow more credible and less hilarious to take the mystic posts of an poster on a message board who is nameless?

Someone posted this on the C-J blog:

 

"he lies to his wife what makes you think he would be honest with the media "

And it's somehow more credible and less hilarious to take the mystic posts of an poster on a message board who is nameless?

 

From a poster who has proven to have credible sources in the past? Yea, it means something to me.

From a poster who has proven to have credible sources in the past? Yea, it means something to me.

 

 

LABS main agenda in anything UL is to get controversy started. If he had anything credible, he'd post it. Instead, he's posting implications and innuendo.

LABS main agenda in anything UL is to get controversy started. If he had anything credible, he'd post it. Instead, he's posting implications and innuendo.

 

There first line of his post is... "Anyone know what it is about?"

 

Regardless of what you think, he didn't make up the rumors swirling. They are out there.

Someone posted this on the C-J blog:

 

"he lies to his wife what makes you think he would be honest with the media "

 

IMO, I don't feel he lies to his wife.

There first line of his post is... "Anyone know what it is about?"

 

Regardless of what you think, he didn't make up the rumors swirling. They are out there.

 

I would have no problem with RP stepping down (no, not me :D)....

There first line of his post is... "Anyone know what it is about?"

 

Regardless of what you think, he didn't make up the rumors swirling. They are out there.

 

 

I stand by my posts. When LABS has something credible to post, I'll believe what he's implying. Until then, this is instigation and rumor-mongering.

Pitino to the Chicago Bulls?

 

Didn't realize Vinny Del Negro was on the hot seat?

As a UK fan I like Pitino and will always appreciate what he did at UK. However, I also know that it is difficult to believe anything the man says. In other words I know he would lie to the media.

I stand by my posts. When LABS has something credible to post, I'll believe what he's implying. Until then, this is instigation and rumor-mongering.

 

LABS is easily one of the most credible posters when it comes to college basketball. It's not just instigation and rumor-mongering when he posts it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.