May 8, 200917 yr Pitino has interest in Kings job.... So please RM tell me how your article is any more credible then this.....
May 8, 200917 yr Pitino has interest in Kings job.... So please RM tell me how your article is any more credible then this..... Ouch :popcorn:
May 8, 200917 yr Pitino has interest in Kings job.... So please RM tell me how your article is any more credible then this..... I didn't say my link was more credible than yours. I said the info from my link was more credible than the non-info in LABS post. Until I posted my link, there was no info whatsoever.
May 8, 200917 yr I didn't say my link was more credible than yours. I said the info from my link was more credible than the non-info in LABS post. Until I posted my link, there was no info whatsoever. The info LABS stated was every bit as credible as what either article states. It's all hearsay.
May 8, 200917 yr The info LABS stated was every bit as credible as what either article states. It's all hearsay. :lol: OK.
May 8, 200917 yr If Pitino leaves and that is a big if, do you think he will be accused of running from Calipari?
May 8, 200917 yr LABS main agenda in anything UL is to get controversy started. If he had anything credible, he'd post it. Instead, he's posting implications and innuendo. He actually posted that there was a presser. Then asked if anyone knew anything about it. Then said there were rumors Pitino could step down or it could be something else. If there's a presser he is exactly right and asked questions....
May 8, 200917 yr He actually posted that there was a presser. Then asked if anyone knew anything about it. Then said there were rumors Pitino could step down or it could be something else. If there's a presser he is exactly right and asked questions.... You may have missed this: I just spoke with U of L sports information director Kenny Klein, who added he has been bombarded with emails asking the same thing, and he said no press conference had been scheduled for tomorrow or anytime soon.
May 8, 200917 yr You may have missed this: You could have missed where I put If. There was talk quite a few places today that there was a presser. There was enough people that heard it to bombard the SID. He put what he read or heard. I thought that was what this board was for.
May 8, 200917 yr Didn't realize Vinny Del Negro was on the hot seat? I know nothing truly. I as a UK fan hope that Pitino stays in the state of Kentucky. What he did for UK should always be appreciated and never forgotten. It was the most exciting times of the UK era in my lifetime. So far. I hope Cal brings the same to the table..:thumb:
May 8, 200917 yr You could have missed where I put If. There was talk quite a few places today that there was a presser. There was enough people that heard it to bombard the SID. He put what he read or heard. I thought that was what this board was for. I assume that if someone posts something that isn't verifiable, this board is also about dispelling the rumors.
May 8, 200917 yr I assume that if someone posts something that isn't verifiable, this board is also about dispelling the rumors. 99% of this board isn't verifiable, because they're opinions. If this didn't have to do with UofL you wouldn't be having this kind of reaction.
May 8, 200917 yr I assume that if someone posts something that isn't verifiable, this board is also about dispelling the rumors. Agreed, but it wasn't like you didn't take your shots while dispelling them. Have you seen all the John Wall rumor threads and posts? Were they all dispelled or do you just dispell ones about UL?
May 8, 200917 yr Agreed, but it wasn't like you didn't take your shots while dispelling them. Have you seen all the John Wall rumor threads and posts? Were they all dispelled or do you just dispell ones about UL? I've been in a Derby vacuum at work for almost the last month. Today is my first "real" day back on the board. Who is John Wall?
May 8, 200917 yr 99% of this board isn't verifiable, because they're opinions. If this didn't have to do with UofL you wouldn't be having this kind of reaction. And if it were about UK, you would be having the same kind of reaction. That proves what?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.