Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL Presser tomorrow...

Featured Replies

I've been in a Derby vacuum at work for almost the last month. Today is my first "real" day back on the board. Who is John Wall?

 

Funny. Just check the rest of the threads on the college board. There's a ton of speculation about him. If you look at a lot of other college boards you'll see the same rumors LABS was mentioning.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny. Just check the rest of the threads on the college board. There's a ton of speculation about him. If you look at a lot of other college boards you'll see the same rumors LABS was mentioning.

 

 

I don't belong to any of the college boards, for just the reason that is this thread. A lot of rumors and everyone is an "expert" or an "insider" or has a "source".

 

Anyway...I don't really read much about the UK stuff anyway. I'll get to it after I finish catching up in P&R, General Discussion, HS Baseball, Football, Pro-Sports, etc.

Very odd.... I thought Pitino would have learned from Boston that the players there do not necessarily listen to their coach like in college.

I stand by my posts. When LABS has something credible to post, I'll believe what he's implying. Until then, this is instigation and rumor-mongering.

 

LABS has a solid track record over the years. He simply asked a question regarding rumors about a presser tomorrow. Take a deep breathe & relax, RM.

LABS has a solid track record over the years. He simply asked a question regarding rumors about a presser tomorrow. Take a deep breathe & relax, RM.

 

 

I'm totally relaxed. It's the LABS posse that's up in arms. No presser, nothing to report.

I stand by my posts. When LABS has something credible to post, I'll believe what he's implying. Until then, this is instigation and rumor-mongering.

 

I'm totally relaxed. It's the LABS posse that's up in arms. No presser, nothing to report.

 

:lol:

 

It remains to be seen if there is something to be reported or not; however, there is a lot of speculation out there. I think it's a valid question.

 

Apparently so does Yahoo. :isurrender:

Do you ever hear positive rumors about UL?

That is because everything has not been hunky doory in the 'Ville for either the football and basketball program of late.

 

I don't believe LABS is picking on your Cardinals, but you are a bit sensitive, aren't you?

:lol:

 

It remains to be seen if there is something to be reported or not; however, there is a lot of speculation out there. I think it's a valid question.

 

Apparently so does Yahoo. :isurrender:

 

 

To each his own.

That is because everything has not been hunky doory in the 'Ville for either the football and basketball program of late.

 

I don't believe LABS is picking on your Cardinals, but you are a bit sensitive, aren't you?

 

I really don't think so...at some point this becomes comical....for what it's worth, RickyP has been great for Louisville, but lacks character.....I wouldn't mind him stepping down to go elsewhere.

I'm totally relaxed. It's the LABS posse that's up in arms. No presser, nothing to report.

 

It's funny that you reacted the way you did and are claiming relaxation while still taking personal shots. That's cool if that's how you roll. I guess I'm now in a posse of a nameless man. I'll print t-shirts.

It's funny that you reacted the way you did and are claiming relaxation while still taking personal shots. That's cool if that's how you roll. I guess I'm now in a posse of a nameless man. I'll print t-shirts.

 

 

What shot did I take? I said simply that when it comes to posting about UL, LABS posts rumors and innuendo. I posted the link and info that I found. The info clearly states no press conference. Maybe LABS is credible. I don't know. I only know what he posts about UL, and it's always negative, or designed to appear negative. I'm not taking any personal shots. I'm merely pointing out the truth. It all appears to be nothing about nothing, though.

What shot did I take? I said simply that when it comes to posting about UL, LABS posts rumors and innuendo. I posted the link and info that I found. The info clearly states no press conference. Maybe LABS is credible. I don't know. I only know what he posts about UL, and it's always negative, or designed to appear negative. I'm not taking any personal shots. I'm merely pointing out the truth. It all appears to be nothing about nothing, though.

 

Designed to be negative? You're giving LABS way too much credit. :lol:

 

 

RM, let me ask you...have you seen this article?

 

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-pitinokings050709&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

 

FWIW, there was no innuendo in LABS' initial post. Simply wondering if anybody had heard anything about the rumored press conference.

Designed to be negative? You're giving LABS way too much credit. :lol:

 

 

RM, let me ask you...have you seen this article?

 

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-pitinokings050709&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

 

FWIW, there was no innuendo in LABS' initial post. Simply wondering if anybody had heard anything about the rumored press conference.

 

 

I did see it, well after I had posted my link to info from CL in the C-J.

Message board rumors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.