Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL Presser tomorrow...

Featured Replies

Billy D and Little Ricky to Louisville..that was from my wife who is a diehard Card fan.

 

Channel 41 said Rick's folks called the Kings to chat.

 

Plane watching time...Opps Mama mad at me.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only followed Sacramento for as long as Francisco Garcia has been there. And they've had, what...4 coaches in that time? Or 3? Anyway...it doesn't seem like it would be a dream job. Of course, Sacramento would be a cool place to live....

I was just curious. I don't ever remember any positive ones.

 

Pot meet Kettle:idunno::rolleyes:

Pitino may want to leave, he's got a dark cloud over him right now it seems. Plus he has been here eight years, that seems to be about the max for him.

 

I think it's odd that no rumors for his new assistant have surfaced. I'll still be surprised if he leaves this year, he has a lot of talent coming back, but with him you never know. His ego would lead one to believe that he would like one more shot at the NBA to prove himself again.

 

That being said, he has now been rumored to Arizona, UK, Memphis and Sacramento since March. When your good, your name is thrown out there, everyone wants you. I have heard that Jurich may be going to UCLA.

IMO Something might happen. Or it may not.

 

It may involve RP or it may not.

 

Tom Jurich may be involved or he may not.

 

Somthing may happen tomorrow, or maybe not.

 

It could involve RP character or lack ther of, or it might not.

 

I have also heard from some solid sources that there may be a presser, or maybe not.

 

I know that guy at the McDonalds on campus to. He thinks that RP is going through some pretty stressful stuff.....seen him ordering Big Macs!

WLEX is reporting the same thing as the CJ. UofL's SID has shot down the rumor and Pitino is going nowhere.

God forbid someone not automatically believe LABS... Shame on you, RM...:ohbrother:

Not that I feel RickyP is leaving, but let's say he does....what a mess for all the kids that have inked their names for the University...It would certainly be interesting.

God forbid someone not automatically believe LABS... Shame on you, RM...:ohbrother:

 

A lot of smoke around the situation.

 

In all honesty, now wouldn't be a bad time for Coach P to go. I don't think this year's team will be nearly as talented as last year's, although I think this year's team will be very good too. Plus, there are a lot of distractions going on that do not involve basketball.

 

I don't know what'll happen, or if anything will happen. I don't claim to have any sources, nor do I know all of the information. Just piecing together what little information I do have & making a personal decision.

And to be fair, LABS didn't say anything was going to happen.

 

He simply reported that he heard there would be a presser tomorrow & asked what the subject might be. Seems fair enough to me.

And to be fair, LABS didn't say anything was going to happen.

 

He simply reported that he heard there would be a presser tomorrow & asked what the subject might be. Seems fair enough to me.

 

I know he didn't... But several were jumping down RM's throat for doubting the credibility of the thread...

I know he didn't... But several were jumping down RM's throat for doubting the credibility of the thread...

 

Speaking for myself, I didn't mind the doubting the credibility, it was the fact that shots were being taken at LABS for seemingly doing something wrong...

For all we know, if there is a presser, it could simply be to state that Pitino is not interested in any jobs and is staying put....

I don't think Pitino is going anywhere. Hes finally got things going at UL. They had a great season this year before laying an egg against Mich St.

I don't think Pitino is going anywhere and I hope he doesn't. I like how this state has two great coaches, and should be an even greater rivalry now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.