Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Barton will commit to Kentucky...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 85
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pickup if he has committed.

6'3 165 lbs? Somebody needs to introduce this kid to the weight room. :D

 

Immediately!!!:eek:

you always gain a little weight when you go to college...well not all the time.

you always gain a little weight when you go to college...well not all the time.

 

As an athlete at UK I'd say the only way he will gain weight is if they want him too. They might help him add muscle, but he won't be adding the freshman 15 like a regular student.

 

I like how this kid is flashy and it looks like he likes to show out.:ylsuper:

The way he looks in this video, I'd say he is a good 6'4'' or 6'5''. I am saying closer to 6'5''. His arms are super long also and he explodes. Everyone who has a highlight video likes to show out.^

6'3 165 lbs? Somebody needs to introduce this kid to the weight room. :D

 

How did being skinny work out for Kevin Durant?:sssh:

 

I think it would be a concern if he were playing in the post but in the offense Cal runs and him being a shooter, I don't see it as a concern. I will grant that you can make the argument that it would certainly not hurt the cause but I dont think it will hurt his productivity.

 

With that said, that seems to be pretty skinny.

Well a basketball doesn't weigh much so he should be ok!

6'3 165 lbs? Somebody needs to introduce this kid to the weight room. :D

 

Yeah, and Cory Brewer ain't physical enough to play in the SEC. :laugh:

Did he ever make it official?

 

No.

Well, sign him up! Looks like he needs a little more arc on that Jumper though.

It appears Marc Maggard jumped the gun yet again. :lol:

If we do get him, it is a big-time get!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.