Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Barton will commit to Kentucky...

Featured Replies

Maggard knows his stuff :lol:

 

Marc gets some good info but he pushes an agenda..see Zollo and Pilgrim.

He has some bad info as well...he was way off on BCG and I even debated him on his board and got flogged for it.

He talks about getting info aside from players and so forth to get a true measure...however his info on BCG was from Jeremy Cox, who painted extreme optimism and that ship was sinking. He got other info from some of the players and they were lying to him.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maggard knows his stuff :lol:

 

:laugh:

 

He seems to throw a lot out there and hope it sticks. The annoying thing about that site to me is the condescending attitude.

:laugh:

 

He seems to throw a lot out there and hope it sticks. The annoying thing about that site to me is the condescending attitude.

Sounds familiar ;)

Come get you some.

Hmmm....

I told you I heard that the handler was pushing a duo commit. Maryland was one of the schools.

It is not so shocking to see Barton verbal to Memphis after publicly giving UK love. However, there was a lot of pushing going on to get his brother as a package.

First why are you taunting me? I asked a simple question.

 

Second, you didn't answer it.

First why are you taunting me? I asked a simple question.

 

Second, you didn't answer it.

 

No ones taunting you. I was trying to make a subtle point.

Stalking as in following my posts around and making juvenile remarks, like you are the post auditor or something. You don't think other people have noticed?

I have never claimed to be some authority on anything, I pass along things I hear and post it. If it is happens it does if not it doesn't. Some things I hear are much more strong than others.

I'm not trying to run to the computer to be the first to post on something.

I don't run around and research your posts and make comments about it.

I have been wrong, you have been wrong, everyone has been when posting info. I try not to make it a purpose to go around and mock people when they have info that is wrong but so be it.

There are plenty of message boards that have deteriorated to points when someone posts something, others immediately attack it or just dismiss it.

Thankfully this place hasn't gotten to that point, and the mods do a great job.

I have made my point, agree or disagree, I'm moving on.

No ones taunting you. I was trying to make a subtle point.

Stalking as in following my posts around and making juvenile remarks, like you are the post auditor or something. You don't think other people have noticed?

I have never claimed to be some authority on anything, I pass along things I hear and post it. If it is happens it does if not it doesn't. Some things I hear are much more strong than others.

I'm not trying to run to the computer to be the first to post on something.

I don't run around and research your posts and make comments about it.

I have been wrong, you have been wrong, everyone has been when posting info. I try not to make it a purpose to go around and mock people when they have info that is wrong but so be it.

There are plenty of message boards that have deteriorated to points when someone posts something, others immediately attack it or just dismiss it.

Thankfully this place hasn't gotten to that point, and the mods do a great job.

I have made my point, agree or disagree, I'm moving on.

Come get me some what?

 

Extremely simple question has you all worked up, yet you still have yet to answer it.

Not all worked up...come get you some info....you wait with baited breath to pounce on my rumblings I hear that turn out false or not coming to fruition. Yet when I post something that has some legs, you are no where to be found.

Just moving on...

No ones taunting you. I was trying to make a subtle point.

Stalking as in following my posts around and making juvenile remarks, like you are the post auditor or something. You don't think other people have noticed?

I have never claimed to be some authority on anything, I pass along things I hear and post it. If it is happens it does if not it doesn't. Some things I hear are much more strong than others.

I'm not trying to run to the computer to be the first to post on something.

I don't run around and research your posts and make comments about it.

I have been wrong, you have been wrong, everyone has been when posting info. I try not to make it a purpose to go around and mock people when they have info that is wrong but so be it.

There are plenty of message boards that have deteriorated to points when someone posts something, others immediately attack it or just dismiss it.

Thankfully this place hasn't gotten to that point, and the mods do a great job.

I have made my point, agree or disagree, I'm moving on.

 

I don't think I've ever been wrong in my entire life

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

I for one enjoy your posts Labs. Keep them coming.

 

:thumb:

I for one enjoy your posts Labs. Keep them coming.

 

:thumb:

 

:thumb:Come get ya some posts :D

I don't think I've ever been wrong in my entire life

 

Especially when it comes to women. Right?

 

 

But it does make for great rants.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.