Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Barton will commit to Kentucky...

Featured Replies

It appears Marc Maggard jumped the gun yet again. :lol:

 

Not really... Maggard said he will commit to UK, not that he would commit to UK last week. He has maintained that the verbal would not come out until a visit has taken place -- Possibly June.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking he might be at the event in Atlanta I'm working next week. Looking forward to checking out his game either then or at the end of June when I'm in DC...

Not really... Maggard said he will commit to UK, not that he would commit to UK last week. He has maintained that the verbal would not come out until a visit has taken place -- Possibly June.

 

Around April 22nd Maggard teased that UK would land a "stud" in the next couple of weeks.

 

It's been 21 days since then, and UK has not gotten this "stud" who was supposed to be Barton. I'm not denying that he might still commit to UK, but I think Maggard expected it to happen a little sooner than it has.

Around April 22nd Maggard teased that UK would land a "stud" in the next couple of weeks.

 

It's been 21 days since then, and UK has not gotten this "stud" who was supposed to be Barton. I'm not denying that he might still commit to UK, but I think Maggard expected it to happen a little sooner than it has.

 

That player he mentioned was not Barton...

That player he mentioned was not Barton...

 

Wall ?

That player he mentioned was not Barton...

 

Feel free to enlighten us.

That player he mentioned was not Barton...

 

He said it was Barton 8 days later on the 30th of April.

He said it was Barton 8 days later on the 30th of April.

It wasn't Barton. Can't say anything else outside of I know exactly who the player was...

^ You should add "na-na-na-na-boo-boo and you ain't got no ice cream" to the end of this post.

 

Can't say anything else my foot.... It's selfish. Just like the NCAA and those bowl games.:D

^ You should add "na-na-na-na-boo-boo and you ain't got no ice cream" to the end of this post.

 

Can't say anything else my foot.... It's selfish. Just like the NCAA and those bowl games.:D

:idunno: :lol:

It wasn't Barton. Can't say anything else outside of I know exactly who the player was...

 

We might be talking about a different time, but the time I am talking about he posted himself that the players WAS Barton. So are you telling me he lied?

For those who don't know, he is a...

6-foot-3, 165-pound shooting guard from Baltimore Lake Clifton. The five-star prospect is ranked 24th overall in 2010 by Rivals.com as of today.

 

He is now ranked 7th overall in the newly updated rankings by Rivals.

Marc Maggard:

 

8 Days ago, I "teased" that UK would land two stud players in the next couple of weeks. Darnell Dodson was the first.

 

Will Barton was the other one I was talking about (Wall & Bledsoe could also commit soon).

 

That was on his website on April 30th.

Rajon Rondo out of Oak Hill Academy only 2 inches taller and 15 lbs heavier.

 

I know Rajon did not need the weight room to be ready to play. In fact, Rondo is playing at about 165 right now and that is obviously fine as well as he is playing.

 

Rivals.com has him listed at 6'5".

The Celtics website list Rondo at 6'1" 175lbs and that's a stretch. I remember seeing Rondo eye to eye at the Crawford/Bradley Senior Day. As I passed him, I thought to myself it looked like Rondo, but he was so short I thought no way. This was before I knew he was there for Senior Day. I would have put him at 6'0" and 165lbs at best. Sometimes size doesn't matter>:D

Well I know Maggard couldn't have been talking about Wall either and if it wasn't Barton then I guess that's a good thing because that just means another good player might be coming to UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.