Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Barton will commit to Kentucky...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 85
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adrien Payne visiting UK this weekend?

As always with Mr Payne, you believe it when he shows up...

Watched him put 38 on Harrison Barnes... :scared:

Watched him put 38 on Harrison Barnes... :scared:

 

I knew he could score, but I wondered what he would be like against other elite talent. Geeez. If Jodie were to leave, a commit from him would be the good news to soothe Kentucky fans. When it's all said and done should 100% be a top ten guy on every recruiting site IMO. Read a lot of stuff that pretty much says although hes been raw he is just now coming into his own, this news right here could solidify that.

I knew he could score, but I wondered what he would be like against other elite talent. Geeez. If Jodie were to leave, a commit from him would be the good news to soothe Kentucky fans. When it's all said and done should 100% be a top ten guy on every recruiting site IMO. Read a lot of stuff that pretty much says although hes been raw he is just now coming into his own, this news right here could solidify that.

Top 5...

GT, what are you hearing on his recruitment?

Things look good for UK, but a decision isn't going to be rushed IMO...

Top 5...

 

That's what I was really wanting to say, but afraid of getting blasted by those saying I was just pumping him up because he was a UK recruit. But I believe so too, like said he just keeps getting better. The way he can score and the frame he has reminds me somewhat of Kevin Durant.

Nothing like Durant except he's really skinny...

Nothing like Durant except he's really skinny...

 

Lighting it up and doing it while critics say you could add a few pounds, somewhat like Durant to me, and that is why I said somewhat. The way they play isn't similar but just the way they both can put it in the hole and suprisingly hold their own compared to guys considered stronger than them is. Barton would be a perfect fit in the DDM, while KD (good no matter what kind of offense he is in) wouldn't be as perfect as a fit IMO.

Lighting it up and doing it while critics say you could add a few pounds, somewhat like Durant to me, and that is why I said somewhat. The way they play isn't similar but just the way they both can put it in the hole and suprisingly hold their own compared to guys considered stronger than them is. Barton would be a perfect fit in the DDM, while KD (good no matter what kind of offense he is in) wouldn't be as perfect as a fit IMO.

There really is nothing to compare about the two outside of they are both skinny. Sure both can score in bunches, but it's not at all in the same way...

I haven't watched any of his videos, so I'm curious. Are there any clips out there yet of his inverted spin move???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.