Jodie Meeks: "I will probably be back next year."

The Big Apple

If he gets drafted then he's gone. That means he didn't withdrawl his name from the draft. You can't wait to see where you are drafted, and then decide to come back.

I think you misunderstood pigman's post there. He was responding to a guy earlier who made it seem like it was a question if Patterson would get drafted. So he was just saying that he would get drafted if he stayed in...:thumb:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS far as the scholarship count goes, isn't having both Meeks and Patterson declaring a great move by UK. NOw they can sign (1 more player) and be right with numbers assuming both Meeks and Patterson stay in the draft.

It looks like to me, this gives Cal some wiggle room with the scholarship question. If one or both decide to come back, the players that were probably warned ahead of time will no longer be on scholarship.

I wouldn't be. He was pushed to enter his name into the draft by Coach Cal, and rightfully so. It only makes sense to test the waters.

With that said, I think this comment & the fact that he was getting some pictures taken with Dan Issel bode well for Kentucky fans. It doesn't hurt that he's projected as a 2nd rounder, either.

Jodie Meeks will be back at Kentucky, barring something crazy.

:thumb:

Not long ago, you said he would commit within a week or so.

I'm not calling you out, but what happened to change your mind?

I'm still positive he will be here. Beyond positive, really.

You sound pretty convincing SSF. I might hurt you if he doesn't :taz:. (jk)

I hope that Meeks and Patterson come back. I am a selfish U.K. fan it that way :D. Should they go then I will certainly wish them well but as the kid in the Christmas Story said when "stuck" to the flag pole......Come Baaack, please come baaaack.....:p