Jodie Meeks: "I will probably be back next year."

The Big Apple

At last night's Catspy awards, Meeks was asked by ESPN's Jay Crawford If he was going to be back next season. Meeks replied and said "Right now I dont know exactly what will happen, But I will Probabbly be back next year." Jodie Won the Best Single-game Performance award.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very suprised when I heard him say it.

I wouldn't be. He was pushed to enter his name into the draft by Coach Cal, and rightfully so. It only makes sense to test the waters.

With that said, I think this comment & the fact that he was getting some pictures taken with Dan Issel bode well for Kentucky fans. It doesn't hurt that he's projected as a 2nd rounder, either.

Jodie Meeks will be back at Kentucky, barring something crazy.

I wouldn't be. He was pushed to enter his name into the draft by Coach Cal, and rightfully so. It only makes sense to test the waters.

With that said, I think this comment & the fact that he was getting some pictures taken with Dan Issel bode well for Kentucky fans. It doesn't hurt that he's projected as a 2nd rounder, either.Jodie Meeks will be back at Kentucky, barring something crazy.

I haven't seen him projected at all. I thought he may try playing overseas.

Patterson no doubt will get drafted, whether or not it's high enough to go is the million dollar question.

If he gets drafted then he's gone. That means he didn't withdrawl his name from the draft. You can't wait to see where you are drafted, and then decide to come back.

If he gets drafted then he's gone. That means he didn't withdrawl his name from the draft. You can't wait to see where you are drafted, and then decide to come back.

The NCAA still hasn't fixed the Randolph Morris scenario, though. It will go into effect in August, affecting next year's draft.

I agree that Patterson will get drafted if he remains in the draft though, so my point is moot.