Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal's new home

Featured Replies

I swear, if we have an ongoing thread about his house, his comings and goings from home, what car he drives, etc....I am going to REALLY believe UK fans are stalkers. Poor guy! He'll never be able to go to Dairy Queen in peace!

 

I'm thinking he is an Audi man! :thumb:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's human, you know. He might want to slip in for an Oreo Blizzard one day.

 

There is a great doughnut shop real close to his house on Richmond Rd...I am sure he will be sited there.:thumb:

He's human, you know. He might want to slip in for an Oreo Blizzard one day.

 

The UK Basketball coach is NOT human... Shame on you.

I swear, if we have an ongoing thread about his house, his comings and goings from home, what car he drives, etc....I am going to REALLY believe UK fans are stalkers. Poor guy! He'll never be able to go to Dairy Queen in peace!

 

CalTV! Watch It!! :lol:

 

That does it, I'll find some investors and we'll have it up and running in no time. :thumb:

We had "The Door", "The Gate" and now we could have "The House"

And the "3-Car Garage".

He looked at the house several weeks ago...hmm...

He looked at the house several weeks ago...hmm...

 

I caught that also!

Nice place.

That place is a dump!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

Rockmom LOVE the new avatar!!!! :ylsuper:

[ATTACH]27579[/ATTACH]

 

Now that is one nice double wide! What park is it in?:banana:

Now that is one nice double wide! What park is it in?:banana:

 

The Richmond Road Park.

That place is a dump!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

Rockmom LOVE the new avatar!!!! :ylsuper:

 

Thanks! :D

Rick Pitino's old house is for sale.

 

Nicer than Coach Cal's new house in my opinion, but that wasn't going to happen, was it?

Rick Pitino's old house is for sale.

 

Nicer than Coach Cal's new house in my opinion, but that wasn't going to happen, was it?

 

Got any pictures of it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.