Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal's new home

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'd have been coach Cal, I might have looked at that castle complex right past Keeneland; if only to keep the fans at bay!! :D

I had not seeen anything posted on this yet so forgive me if I overlooked it. I am going to put a couple of links that have pics of Coach Calapari's new home in Lexington. I am so glad that he went with the little cottage type home :D.

Also, I put this thread in this forum due to maybe some of the U.K. fans/college b.b. posters may not see it in another forum such as Gen. Discussion. Should a mod deterimine that is needs moving then please do so.

 

Check this little place out...............:notworthy:

 

http://www.kentucky.com/818/story/763457.html

 

http://www.faniq.com/blog/John-Caliparis-New-House-In-Lexington-Kentucky-Blog-22772

Gillispie's Lawn Service did a good job with the front yard

^ There sure is but it is for the Big Blue Nation only. :ylsuper:

I swear, if we have an ongoing thread about his house, his comings and goings from home, what car he drives, etc....I am going to REALLY believe UK fans are stalkers. Poor guy! He'll never be able to go to Dairy Queen in peace!

 

In UK fan defense, Cal will "tweet" them before he goes there anyway!!!

In UK fan defense, Cal will "tweet" them before he goes there anyway!!!

 

True...but at least we will always know where "our coach" is at all times:sssh:

Gillispie's Lawn Service did a good job with the front yard

 

:laugh: Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.