Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal's new home

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice house, only the best for Coach Cal.:thumb:

We had "The Door", "The Gate" and now we could have "The House"

949-090416CalipariHouseacb040_embedded_prod_affiliate_79.jpg
[ATTACH]27579[/ATTACH]

 

Is that Alan Cutler?

I've driven by that house quite a bit. It's very nice.

Looks a lot like his home in Memphis...

Ok, creepy.

Is that Alan Cutler?

That's funny!

 

You have a good sense of humor.

Ok, creepy.

 

Why?

 

I watched the press conference that Cal had in Lexington when he was announced as the head coach. After that presser, he flew back to Memphis, where he held another press conference outside of his home.

 

During the press conference (where his home was in the background), he left & walked back inside. The cameras followed him, from outside the gate. As a result, it was impossible not to see what his home looked like.

We had "The Door", "The Gate" and now we could have "The House"

 

:laugh:

I swear, if we have an ongoing thread about his house, his comings and goings from home, what car he drives, etc....I am going to REALLY believe UK fans are stalkers. Poor guy! He'll never be able to go to Dairy Queen in peace!

I swear, if we have an ongoing thread about his house, his comings and goings from home, what car he drives, etc....I am going to REALLY believe UK fans are stalkers. Poor guy! He'll never be able to go to Dairy Queen in peace!

 

I don't think he'll be eating too many meals at the Dairy Queen.

I don't think he'll be eating too many meals at the Dairy Queen.

 

 

He's human, you know. He might want to slip in for an Oreo Blizzard one day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.