Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Gillispie/Kentucky situation.

Featured Replies

BCG is OUT and has been wanting out for a few weeks.

 

Now the circus begins...

 

I told you there was a meeting Friday...and there was a meeting last night. I assume they are haggling over the buyout. BCG has wanted out for a few weeks.

I got some speculation on why he has wanted out...but that will have to wait.

 

I was told tonight that they werent discussing the buyout as much as timing. BCG is already talking to a couple of schools about their "potential" openings. What boths sides would like to happen is that BCG resigns to take 1 of 2 jobs that will probably be coming open.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's official. I just asked my Magic 8 Ball if BCG would be back at UK next year. The answer was........"Don't count on it."

It's official. I just asked my Magic 8 Ball if BCG would be back at UK next year. The answer was........"Don't count on it."

 

Probably as reliabe as 75% of the "sources" we hear about!!!

:jump:

BCG is OUT and has been wanting out for a few weeks.

 

Now the circus begins...

 

I told you there was a meeting Friday...and there was a meeting last night. I assume they are haggling over the buyout. BCG has wanted out for a few weeks.

I got some speculation on why he has wanted out...but that will have to wait.

So it's Gillispie wanting out? Not UK wanting to fire him?:confused:

  • Author

Patterson said he wants to come back and the coaching circus won't make the decision. He still firmly believes coach Gillispie will be back.

I read the same thing GT is reporting earlier tonight.....Unfortunately, I also trust 98's info when it comes to Billy D, which leads me to believe Calipari may be a real possibility.

Am I mistaken-but with all this Donovan talk, do people realize he just lost in the NIT as well....just putting that out there.....

Am I mistaken-but with all this Donovan talk, do people realize he just lost in the NIT as well....just putting that out there.....

 

Yes.

Am I mistaken-but with all this Donovan talk, do people realize he just lost in the NIT as well....just putting that out there.....

 

 

You know, you might be the first person to mention that. :lol:

Am I mistaken-but with all this Donovan talk, do people realize he just lost in the NIT as well....just putting that out there.....

 

That is one of many reasons why they should get Calipari

BCG may be a good x's and o's coach, but his character is not even questionable. It's bad. Bye bye Billy!

I will say this, Gametime and LABS are usually right on the button. I know that they are connected and can find these things out. Not saying things can't change but I wouldn't bet against them. That's for sure.

 

I'm just praying that it's Pitino, Donovan, or Calipari. I really didn't want Calipari last time around but I'm jumping at the bit to get him now, after I've learned more about him. I don't think he's ever had a player who didn't like him, they all seem to love him. He seems to be able to get ANY recruit he wants at Memphis. Just imagine what he could get to come or even follow him with Kentucky written across the chest. I've been hearing that it's going to be Billy D though and that's just fine with me too. I was a BCG fan, still am, but I don't know anymore if he is the man for UK. I think he's a great college coach who will succeed but I'm not so sure he's a good fit for UK. Just 2 different kinds, that's all.

I hope your right but what I was reading Orton's parents and Orton want BCG as the coach.

:thumb:

I'm one of about a million people who have heard something like this from someone who knows someone who knows someone in a position to know:

 

The decision has already been made; just waiting on the season to end.

 

Look for an announcement in the next day or two.

 

Buyout terms were a big part of the negotiation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.