Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Gillispie/Kentucky situation.

Featured Replies

As much as I don't like Gillispie these days...I wish He would get one more year...

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any news on the replacement and the statuses of players/recruits?

 

Didn't ask. Will ask about that once things are official...

I look for Orton to be gone if BCG leaves.

 

Donovan is a great recruiter. He'll smooth things over.

Didn't ask. Will ask about that once things are official...

Thanks. I'm assuming they are waiting for games to be done?

Thanks. I'm assuming they are waiting for games to be done?

Yup...

I look for Orton to be gone if BCG leaves.

 

 

Nope, and Meeks and Patterson will back.

Nope, and Meeks and Patterson will back.

 

I hope your right but what I was reading Orton's parents and Orton want BCG as the coach.

Thanks for the info.

BCG is OUT and has been wanting out for a few weeks.

 

Now the circus begins...

 

I told you there was a meeting Friday...and there was a meeting last night. I assume they are haggling over the buyout. BCG has wanted out for a few weeks.

I got some speculation on why he has wanted out...but that will have to wait.

  • Author
BCG is OUT and has been wanting out for a few weeks.

 

Now the circus begins...

 

I told you there was a meeting Friday...and there was a meeting last night. I assume they are haggling over the buyout. BCG has wanted out for a few weeks.

I got some speculation on why he has wanted out...but that will have to wait.

 

Agreed.

 

The ball has been in his court for some time.

As much as I hate to say it, I agree. I want one more year so he can turn things aorund with another good recruiting class, but the people I talked to in Lex last week at the Sweet 16 hinted he wont be back.

 

I am still holding out hope. I would hate to loose the recruits coming in this fall.

 

BCG is OUT and has been wanting out for a few weeks.

 

Now the circus begins...

 

I told you there was a meeting Friday...and there was a meeting last night. I assume they are haggling over the buyout. BCG has wanted out for a few weeks.

I got some speculation on why he has wanted out...but that will have to wait.

Finally asked around and I was told the decision was made at a meeting on Friday and he will not be back...

 

This is 100% correct. He will not be back. MB has already started the search and has put together a short list. I can also tell you this...Mitch was contacted after the Georgia game by the "people" of a coach to let him know they were interested in the job if he moves BCG out. I was stunned!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.