2009 AP All-State Team

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An honor for small class A school Elliott to have someone on the All-State Team. Not only one player, but they have 3 players listed among the names. Congrads to Jonathan Ferguson (FERG) on making the 1st team and Ethan Faulkner (ET) on making the second team. Also, Timmy Knipp made honorable mention. Congrads to T. Knipp. Was surprised that Evan Faulkner was not listed among the honorable mention names. He has signed a scholarship with D-1 Radford who by the way made the big dance winning both the regular season and tournament Big South crowns.:ylsuper:

Couldn't say it any better!! :ylsuper: :notworthy:

The only thing I am really surprised about looking at this list is Russ Middleton didn't make 1st or 2nd team. Everyone who made it was deserving of the recognition though.
It's a pretty crowded list ... someone had to be left off.

Who would have thought that a Kentucky commitment would be relegated to honorable mention?

The only thing I am really surprised about looking at this list is Russ Middleton didn't make 1st or 2nd team. Everyone who made it was deserving of the recognition though.

I think Russ is were he should be, 1st & 2nd teams look good! Evan F. should be on the list!

I have been hearing that Evan may be or already has backed out of his attending Radford. Anyone have any info on this matter?

I don't know where you are getting your info at but I heard Evan talk very highly about attending Radford after the region championship.

How can Evan Faulkner not make honorable mention, didn't the Ashland Independent vote for him, I heard that the Maysville Ledger Independent already voted for him so how can he not make at least honorable mention?

I can't see that either , maybe an oversight. Good job EC boys. Brig it Home.:thumb:

I only saw 2 from Corbin on the honorable mention list, Josh Smith & Madison Johnson, along with Josh Crawford on the 2nd team. Seidel is a very good player and could have easily been on there as well.

You are right I meant 3 total players Crawford on the second team and the other two on HM list. Either way strong showing for the Hounds.