Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 AP All-State Team

Featured Replies

To me, it shows just how talented Corbin is to have that many kids on the all state listings. Very impressive!
Or there may have been some ballot-box stuffing ...
  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An honor for small class A school Elliott to have someone on the All-State Team. Not only one player, but they have 3 players listed among the names. Congrads to Jonathan Ferguson (FERG) on making the 1st team and Ethan Faulkner (ET) on making the second team. Also, Timmy Knipp made honorable mention. Congrads to T. Knipp. Was surprised that Evan Faulkner was not listed among the honorable mention names. He has signed a scholarship with D-1 Radford who by the way made the big dance winning both the regular season and tournament Big South crowns.:ylsuper:

 

Couldn't say it any better!! :ylsuper: :notworthy:

I have been hearing that Evan may be or already has backed out of his attending Radford. Anyone have any info on this matter?

I have been hearing that Evan may be or already has backed out of his attending Radford. Anyone have any info on this matter?

 

Hope he does and joins his brother at NKU!!!!

The only thing I am really surprised about looking at this list is Russ Middleton didn't make 1st or 2nd team. Everyone who made it was deserving of the recognition though.
It's a pretty crowded list ... someone had to be left off.

 

Who would have thought that a Kentucky commitment would be relegated to honorable mention?

I think Darren Ballou is as good as any big man in the state and suprized he didnt make 1st or 2nd team.

How can Evan Faulkner not make honorable mention, didn't the Ashland Independent vote for him, I heard that the Maysville Ledger Independent already voted for him so how can he not make at least honorable mention?

The only thing I am really surprised about looking at this list is Russ Middleton didn't make 1st or 2nd team. Everyone who made it was deserving of the recognition though.

 

I think Russ is were he should be, 1st & 2nd teams look good! Evan F. should be on the list!

I have been hearing that Evan may be or already has backed out of his attending Radford. Anyone have any info on this matter?

 

I don't know where you are getting your info at but I heard Evan talk very highly about attending Radford after the region championship.

Senior.

 

Do you know where he will be going after graduation?

How can Evan Faulkner not make honorable mention, didn't the Ashland Independent vote for him, I heard that the Maysville Ledger Independent already voted for him so how can he not make at least honorable mention?

 

I can't see that either , maybe an oversight. Good job EC boys. Brig it Home.:thumb:

I have been hearing that Evan may be or already has backed out of his attending Radford. Anyone have any info on this matter?

 

Can you back out after you've signed?

I only saw 2 from Corbin on the honorable mention list, Josh Smith & Madison Johnson, along with Josh Crawford on the 2nd team. Seidel is a very good player and could have easily been on there as well.

 

You are right I meant 3 total players Crawford on the second team and the other two on HM list. Either way strong showing for the Hounds.

Can you back out after you've signed?

 

I believe you would need a signed release from the school to do so.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.