Everything posted by valleyview03
-
Holmes 67 Elliott County 57
I don't think anyone was complaining about foul count, just the most obvious missed call of the game, T Knipp's 5th foul. I know it's part of the luck of the draw, but, EC had the toughest road to the finals and it played a huge roll in EC not having the legs on their open looks that they normally knock down. After Scott Co getting beat in region, Holmes had a much easier road to Saturday morning. Congrats to EC on a good season!!!
-
2009 AP All-State Team
I think Russ is were he should be, 1st & 2nd teams look good! Evan F. should be on the list!
-
Russell 48 Lewis County 44
Russell does have a nice team, but they need to learn to keep quiet about the refs, as 2 of there players received technical fouls for complaining. Simpson is very hard to guard, Lewis did not make any adjustments trying to guard her. Good luck to both teams next week at MSU.
-
16th Region Teams Advancing
I would not want to draw Lewis in the first round as a runner-up, they can be good when making shots!!!
-
George Rogers Clark 76 Montgomery County 64
Congrats to the Cards, good luck!
-
16th Region Teams Advancing
If I were a runner-up, I would want to draw Russell/Ashland If I were a winner, I would want Fleming/Boyd.
-
Bath County 67 Lewis County 64
I can't believe that would happen!
-
Elliott Vs. Shelby Valley updates
16-14 SV 10-0 run for EC
-
Rose Hill 74 Bath County 64
congrats to Rose Hill.
-
Maxpreps Rankings
Remember, you are playing @ a place that this is a once in a lifetime team.
-
Maxpreps Rankings
Not sure on exact seating numbers, but just the ratio of what it seats to the amount of fans that will want in, better get there early.
-
Maxpreps Rankings
I agree, the state championship was intense, also had Darius and few others to lean on. Rupp Arena could seat 24,000 with 20,000 in attendance, Elliott's gym seats less than 1000, and you may have 5000 fans that want in, just will be diffrent with people standing right on top of you, and who knows what you could see or hear.:idunno: :scared:
-
Maxpreps Rankings
Good luck in Sandy Hook, not sure Mason players have faced this kind of atmosphere before???? :eek:
-
Lewis County 48 Russell 44
Final
-
Lewis County 64 Raceland 58
I believe Betsy Layne was is 100th win, this would be win 105.
-
Lewis County 64 Raceland 58
Yes and come off bench and played a good 2nd half.
-
George Rogers Clark 68 Trinity 64
Congrats to Coach Hump and the Cards!!
-
Lewis County 53 Fleming County 45
That could be a BIG problem!!!
-
Beechwood 82 Ashland 64
Has Ashland ever been beaten in the 1st round of the AIT??
-
Augusta57 Fleming 50
I understand racer, I have witnessed this also!!
-
Coal Grove, OH 79 Boyd County 55
Is this a Randy Ward coached team scoring 79??? He must have been sick and his assistants coaching. :sssh:
-
Republic Bank Holiday Classic Contest
1- Perry Cent 1- Lex Cath 1- Madisonville 1- Knott Cent 1- Ft Meyers 1- Manuel 1- Clark Co 1- Trinity 2- Lex Cath 2- Knott Cent 2- Manuel 2- Clark 3- Lex Cath 3- Clark 5- Lex Cath tb- 133
-
Who was your schools most Under Rated player?
I agree, he could do it all!!
-
Elliott County/Cedar Hill, TX (12-27) predictions
Most teams will underestimate this EC team when they come out on the floor, but I guarantee, no one will play any harder and they will never quit. Good luck Lions!
-
Lewis County 73 South Floyd 63
Final