Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Teams Advancing

Featured Replies

District -Winners - Runner-up

61st - Rowan Co - Fleming Co

62nd - Elliott Co - East Carter

63rd - Russell - Lewis Co.

64th - Ashland - Boyd Co

 

Draw is Saturday morning

District -Winners - Runner-up

61st - Rowan Co - Fleming Co

62nd - Elliott Co - East Carter

63rd - Russell - Lewis Co.

64th - Ashland - Boyd Co

 

Draw is Saturday morning

 

Two of three chance of seeing a Rowan/East or a Ashland/East matchup in the opening round.

District -Winners - Runner-up

61st - Rowan Co - Fleming Co

62nd - Elliott Co - East Carter

63rd - Russell - Lewis Co.

64th - Ashland - Boyd Co

 

Draw is Saturday morning

 

If I were a runner-up, I would want to draw Russell/Ashland

If I were a winner, I would want Fleming/Boyd.

If I were a runner-up, I would want to draw Russell/Ashland

If I were a winner, I would want Fleming/Boyd.

 

:thumb: Good call IMO.

  • Author
If I were a runner-up, I would want to draw Russell/Ashland

If I were a winner, I would want Fleming/Boyd.

 

I agree also. I believe Rowan, Elliott, East are teams I would want to stay away from.

I agree also. I believe Rowan, Elliott, East are teams I would want to stay away from.

 

I would not want to draw Lewis in the first round as a runner-up, they can be good when making shots!!!

After watching Russell a few times lately, they can be very dangerous. They have climbed out of the gutter , thats for sure. Really don't see a cake walk in the mix.

I would not want to draw Lewis in the first round as a runner-up, they can be good when making shots!!!

 

Watched Russell play them tonight. They had a hard time getting very many good looks against the Devils. Russell kept a hand in their face all night.

I do this every year and its kinda scary how often I have gotten it right, missed last year though. My prediction of the draw:

 

Rowan vs. Lewis Co

Elliott Co vs Boyd Co

 

East Carter vs Russell

Ashland vs Fleming

 

We will see if I am right. Anyone else want to venture a guess?

  • Author
I do this every year and its kinda scary how often I have gotten it right, missed last year though. My prediction of the draw:

 

Rowan vs. Lewis Co

Elliott Co vs Boyd Co

 

East Carter vs Russell

Ashland vs Fleming

 

We will see if I am right. Anyone else want to venture a guess?

 

Looks like East would have an easy road to finals! How about

 

Ashland vs Lewis

Elliott vs Fleming

 

Rowan vs Boyd

Russell vs East

Looks like East would have an easy road to finals! How about

 

Ashland vs Lewis

Elliott vs Fleming

 

Rowan vs Boyd

Russell vs East

 

I wouldn't say anyone would have an easy road to the finals and I drew mine out of a hat, not wishful thinking. I get out my pill bottle and draw it out.

 

We will see, this is just for fun any way, our predictions won't influence anything!

I am going to say that one bracket will be loaded.

Rowan Co. v. East Carter

Ashland v. Lewis

 

Elliott Co. v. Fleming Co.

Russell v. Boyd Co.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.