Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 82 Ashland 64

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood will win the tourney IMO. I tried telling everyone...they are for real.

 

Good win over the host school on the home floor.

Ouch!!!!

Has Ashland ever been beaten in the 1st round of the AIT??

Ashland should have scouted better to soften their side of the bracket. This according to their radio announcer.

Ashland should have scouted better to soften their side of the bracket. This according to their radio announcer.

 

:lol:

 

Something similar was mentioned in the Independent. I believe it said that Ashland did themselves no favors with this first round matchup. The final score shows that. My goodness.

Has Ashland ever been beaten in the 1st round of the AIT??

 

I was wondering the same thing. A lot of the Ashland folks were convinced they'd win simply because B'wood was their first round opponent.

Beechwood is a solid team. They will need to develop some depth but will not be an easy out come tournament time. The ninth region is very strong this year. I am not surprised that they won but did not expect the winning margin.

I saw Beechwood in a preseason affair at Simon Kenton, they were solid then, and that was w/o any footballers that may have been added. I figured this would happen.

  • Author

Beechwood only added 1 Footballer and that is Joe Daniels.

Quality win for the Beechies over 7-1 Ashland!!!

 

I will be very interested in seeing how they do with Campbell County, should they match up.

 

A lot of things factor into winning a tournament such as this.

A) The ability to play well and win for four straight days.

B) How well you function living in a hotel for that same period.

C) Playing against teams/styles you might not be familiar with.

 

This would ba a major feather in the Tiger's hat if they can pull it off, but I wouldn't be so quick to crown them tournament champs quite yet.

Good luck to them!!!!

Congrats to Beechwood on a fine victory--Guessing Ashland didn't do their homework on this one, to schedule these guys in the first round?

 

It seems NKY teams always fare well in this tourney--Who's the last team from up here to win?

Congrats to Beechwood on a fine victory--Guessing Ashland didn't do their homework on this one, to schedule these guys in the first round?

 

It seems NKY teams always fare well in this tourney--Who's the last team from up here to win?

Simon Kenton, earlier today, just after Campbell Co.
Simon Kenton, earlier today, just after Campbell Co.

 

I meant the tourney?? I think Brossart won the 2005 version, but it seems someone else since then?

I meant the tourney?? I think Brossart won the 2005 version, but it seems someone else since then?

I know. I was simply horsin' around!:thumb: I think you'll see a NKY team hoist it in '08

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.