Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 82 Ashland 64

Featured Replies

Let's face it, Beechwood hasn't exactly been a hoop's powerhouse over the years; and the pairing director might have not done his homework into this years' version. Again, Congrats to the Beechies on winning vs. the home team in a tough place to beat them!! When would BW and Campbell hook up down the line if they both keep winning??

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it, Beechwood hasn't exactly been a hoop's powerhouse over the years; and the pairing director might have not done his homework into this years' version. Again, Congrats to the Beechies on winning vs. the home team in a tough place to beat them!! When would BW and Campbell hook up down the line if they both keep winning??

 

 

It would be the championship game on Monday night.

Doesn't Coach Biggs have some ties to Beechwood?

Tough loss for the Tomcats.

 

Congrats to Beechwood. :thumb:

Tough loss for the Tomcats.

 

Congrats to Beechwood. :thumb:

 

Is this loss any tougher than others?

Did any of the 16th Region Teams win in the opening rounds?

 

I think Ashland, East Carter, Greenup and Fairview all lost if I seen the scores correctly. We got to at least win half of the games to get some respect.

Did any of the 16th Region Teams win in the opening rounds?

 

I think Ashland, East Carter, Greenup and Fairview all lost if I seen the scores correctly. We got to at least win half of the games to get some respect.

 

I does appear that all of them lost. Biggs said in the paper that it was a showdown between Eastern Kentucky and Northern Ky. Not much of a showdown.

I heard you and Frances put a big hurting on the hospitality room. :lol::lol:

 

 

:D Frances and I had a lot to catch up on.;)

 

The Tomcats should handle Greenup Co.

Beechwood has some athletes and they took care of business. I predicted they would win. I agree with another poster, the tourney director should have given them a softer first game. Beechwood is a solid Top 8 team in the 9th Region which as some very good teams this year.

Buettel 26, Romes 21 for the Beechies. This might be one of the best 1 -2 punches in NKY this year and not in that particular order.

Buettel 26, Romes 21 for the Beechies. This might be one of the best 1 -2 punches in NKY this year and not in that particular order.

 

I doubt that I can think of many who are way better.

I doubt that I can think of many who are way better.

I'm sure Eta Rho can offer up some suggestions.;)

I'm sure Eta Rho can offer up some suggestions.;)

 

I am sure he would say Pittman and Rico Johnson but they are not 20+ scorers each and every night. Bulldogs have other weapons like Riley, D. and JJ Johnson who can drop 15 to 20 on you as well.

 

These two Beechwood kids can score.

I am sure he would say Pittman and Rico Johnson but they are not 20+ scorers each and every night. Bulldogs have other weapons like Riley, D. and JJ Johnson who can drop 15 to 20 on you as well.

 

These two Beechwood kids can score.

 

I think I'd rather win than have two scorers, although they're aren't consistent.

I does appear that all of them lost. Biggs said in the paper that it was a showdown between Eastern Kentucky and Northern Ky. Not much of a showdown.

 

 

Has a NKY team lost yet, other than against each other??

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.