Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 82 Ashland 64

Featured Replies

Ashland's arrogance got the best of them. They think that the name Ashland still carries weight and that Beechwood would rollover.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a late lunch with the AD from Beechwood and he was spot on with his prediction.

  • Author
I had a late lunch with the AD from Beechwood and he was spot on with his prediction.

 

...and this my friends explains the change in Beechwood basketball. The AD was there. Next thing you know the football supporters will be at the BB games!!

Ashland's arrogance got the best of them. They think that the name Ashland still carries weight and that Beechwood would rollover.

 

 

Ashland's so called "arrogance" had nothing to do with it. Beechwood was the better team. Ashland didn't take care of the basketball at all tonight. I don't know how many turnovers they had, but I know it was a bunch.

I had a late lunch with the AD from Beechwood and he was spot on with his prediction.

 

 

 

I heard you and Frances put a big hurting on the hospitality room. :lol::lol:

Ashland's so called "arrogance" had nothing to do with it. Beechwood was the better team. Ashland didn't take care of the basketball at all tonight. I don't know how many turnovers they had, but I know it was a bunch.

 

 

I beg to differ. There are some who still think that Ashland's past somehow has some effect on the present. I have heard about the tradition, blah, blah, blah for my whole life and the reality is that Boyd Co. has won more 16th region titles in my lifetime.

I beg to differ. There are some who still think that Ashland's past somehow has some effect on the present. I have heard about the tradition, blah, blah, blah for my whole life and the reality is that Boyd Co. has won more 16th region titles in my lifetime.

 

 

You can beg to differ all you want, but what some other people might still think about Ashland had absolutely nothing to do with this game. Ashland's players live in the present, not the past.

You can beg to differ all you want, but what some other people might still think about Ashland had absolutely nothing to do with this game. Ashland's players live in the present, not the past.

 

Their players didn't select their first round opponent.

Their players didn't select their first round opponent.

 

 

That you are correct about, but that still has nothing to do with arrogance. It's simply a bad job of scouting, or doing their homework by the person(s) who did the pairings.

That you are correct about, but that still has nothing to do with arrogance. It's simply a bad job of scouting, or doing their homework by the person(s) who did the pairings.

 

Well if you perfer ignorance over arrogance I can go with that. I would recommend Boyd Co. as a future 1st round opponent.

 

What time does Ashland play tomorrow and who is their opponent?

Good win for Beechwood.

 

How did Romes play?

 

 

He looked pretty good.

Well if you perfer ignorance over arrogance I can go with that. I would recommend Boyd Co. as a future 1st round opponent.

 

What time does Ashland play tomorrow and who is their opponent?

 

 

I don't think there's any doubt that Ashland didn't schedule themselves the weakest team in the tournament as they normally do. Ashland plays the loser of the Greenup Co./N. Laurel game at 4:30 tomorrow afternoon.

Good win for the Tigers. Why would Ashland schedule a team that could beat them so soundly.

Good win for the Tigers. Why would Ashland schedule a team that could beat them so soundly.

 

 

As has been mentioned, and I heard several people mention tonight, the person(s) in charge of putting the pairings together certainly didn't give Ashland the traditonal weakest first round opponent.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.