Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

valleyview03

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by valleyview03

  1. I don't think anyone was complaining about foul count, just the most obvious missed call of the game, T Knipp's 5th foul. I know it's part of the luck of the draw, but, EC had the toughest road to the finals and it played a huge roll in EC not having the legs on their open looks that they normally knock down. After Scott Co getting beat in region, Holmes had a much easier road to Saturday morning. Congrats to EC on a good season!!!
  2. I think Russ is were he should be, 1st & 2nd teams look good! Evan F. should be on the list!
  3. Russell does have a nice team, but they need to learn to keep quiet about the refs, as 2 of there players received technical fouls for complaining. Simpson is very hard to guard, Lewis did not make any adjustments trying to guard her. Good luck to both teams next week at MSU.
  4. I would not want to draw Lewis in the first round as a runner-up, they can be good when making shots!!!
  5. If I were a runner-up, I would want to draw Russell/Ashland If I were a winner, I would want Fleming/Boyd.
  6. I can't believe that would happen!
  7. Remember, you are playing @ a place that this is a once in a lifetime team.
  8. Not sure on exact seating numbers, but just the ratio of what it seats to the amount of fans that will want in, better get there early.
  9. I agree, the state championship was intense, also had Darius and few others to lean on. Rupp Arena could seat 24,000 with 20,000 in attendance, Elliott's gym seats less than 1000, and you may have 5000 fans that want in, just will be diffrent with people standing right on top of you, and who knows what you could see or hear.:idunno: :scared:
  10. Good luck in Sandy Hook, not sure Mason players have faced this kind of atmosphere before???? :eek:
  11. I believe Betsy Layne was is 100th win, this would be win 105.
  12. Yes and come off bench and played a good 2nd half.
  13. Congrats to Coach Hump and the Cards!!
  14. Has Ashland ever been beaten in the 1st round of the AIT??
  15. I understand racer, I have witnessed this also!!
  16. Is this a Randy Ward coached team scoring 79??? He must have been sick and his assistants coaching. :sssh:
  17. 1- Perry Cent 1- Lex Cath 1- Madisonville 1- Knott Cent 1- Ft Meyers 1- Manuel 1- Clark Co 1- Trinity 2- Lex Cath 2- Knott Cent 2- Manuel 2- Clark 3- Lex Cath 3- Clark 5- Lex Cath tb- 133
  18. Most teams will underestimate this EC team when they come out on the floor, but I guarantee, no one will play any harder and they will never quit. Good luck Lions!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.