Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maxpreps Rankings

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest of the Top 25:

 

6. Station

7. J Town

8. Mason Co

9. Ballard

10. Corbin

11. Clark Co

12. Warren C

13. Christian Co

14. Trinity

15. Lex Cath

16. Dunbar

17. Franklin Co

18. Madison Cent

19. Male

20. Anderson Co

21. DuPont Manual

22. S Valley

23. Perry Co Cent

24. Owensboro

25. Moore

These Rankings?

 

Yeah

How so in your view?

 

Its so messed up that its hard to even correct it.

  • Author
I know nothing about Boone Co but are they really that good?

 

Boone is a solid choice for a top 20 ranking, but no way they're top 5. I also don't see how they can be ranked ahead of Trinity when Trinity beat them in the 5/3.

 

As far as Scott Co being ahead of Holmes....:lol:

Boone is a solid choice for a top 20 ranking, but no way they're top 5. I also don't see how they can be ranked ahead of Trinity when Trinity beat them in the 5/3.

 

As far as Scott Co being ahead of Holmes....:lol:

 

Scott Co and Holmes are a toss up. Both are very good.

Scott Co and Holmes are a toss up. Both are very good.

 

Elliott County is very good, as well.

Elliott County is very good, as well.

 

Yes, they are but I think they aren't on this level just yet. I like them were they are at.

Yes, they are but I think they aren't on this level just yet. I like them were they are at.

 

Those 3 teams are all on the same level, IMO.

Those 3 teams are all on the same level, IMO.

 

Only time will tell.

 

Elliott Co beat West Carter by like 11. West Carter was preseason 13th in the 16th region.

  • Author
Scott Co and Holmes are a toss up. Both are very good.

 

I agree...but didn't Holmes beat Scott Co head to head? Not sure how you can rank them ahead of Holmes when Holmes already proved they're the better team.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.