Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maxpreps Rankings

Featured Replies

  • Author
Those 3 teams are all on the same level, IMO.

 

Not sure about that...time will tell though. March is just around the corner.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only time will tell.

 

Elliott Co beat West Carter by like 11. West Carter was preseason 13th in the 16th region.

 

And Holmes beat Conner by 7. West Carter is actually either the 2 or 3 team in the 16th, regardless of what the preseason rankings were.

I agree...but didn't Holmes beat Scott Co head to head? Not sure how you can rank them ahead of Holmes when Holmes already proved they're the better team.

 

:lol: You do have me there, but top to bottom I like Scott Co. I could agree with you that Holmes could be ranked #1 but I like Scott Co.

Not sure about that...time will tell though. March is just around the corner.

 

I'm telling you guys - Elliott is a little better than they get credit for.

  • Author
And Holmes beat Conner by 7. West Carter is actually either the 2 or 3 team in the 16th, regardless of what the preseason rankings were.

 

Conner would be the second best team in the 16th region and would give EC a game too.

  • Author
:lol: You do have me there, but top to bottom I like Scott Co. I could agree with you that Holmes could be ranked #1 but I like Scott Co.

 

No problem with that chief. I just like to use head to head wins as my criteria for why they're my #1 team. ;)

I'm telling you guys - Elliott is a little better than they get credit for.

 

I have saw Elliott Co played around 5 or 6 times the last two years. I know who they have. I just think Holmes and Scott Co are better.

 

Mason Co will give Elliott Co everything they want.

  • Author
I'm telling you guys - Elliott is a little better than they get credit for.

 

I've said all year EC is a top 3 team. I just don't see them being ahead of SC or Holmes. Both have good inside games which is EC's weakness.

 

No need to debate it though. As I said before, March is right around the corner. :thumb:

I've said all year EC is a top 3 team. I just don't see them being ahead of SC or Holmes. Both have good inside games which is EC's weakness.

No need to debate it though. As I said before, March is right around the corner. :thumb:

 

This is what concerns me about EC.

I have saw Elliott Co played around 5 or 6 times the last two years. I know who they have. I just think Holmes and Scott Co are better.

 

Mason Co will give Elliott Co everything they want.

 

Good luck in Sandy Hook, not sure Mason players have faced this kind of atmosphere before???? :eek:

  • Author
This is what concerns me about EC.

 

Same here. I do think EC matches up better with SC though because SC isn't exactly the most athletic team and Euton and Phares could become defensive liabilities in a fast paced game. (See Holmes game)

Good luck in Sandy Hook, not sure Mason players have faced this kind of atmosphere before???? :eek:

 

They've faced some tough atmospheres, but I'm not sure they've faced a bus ride quite like that :thumb:

  • Author
Good luck in Sandy Hook, not sure Mason players have faced this kind of atmosphere before???? :eek:

 

I'd say playing in the state championship game last year in front of 20,000 fans is much more intense....

Good luck in Sandy Hook, not sure Mason players have faced this kind of atmosphere before???? :eek:

 

:lol:

 

They just played at Scott Co. They play there home games at the Fieldhouse in front of packed crowds. Mason Co has played in packed houses before and played against great teams before. :rolleyes:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.