Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 73 Kentucky 70

Featured Replies

For what it's worth, there's no reason the Cats can't get hot like Georgia did last year, and win the SEC tournament. I still think that's their only hope, and the Cats will fight for their last tournament life.

 

There is a reason, we arent good enough and everyone else will be fighting for their last tournament life.

  • Replies 232
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LSU won the game... we didn't lose it. Hats off to them, they are tough.

 

Must not have watched that blown assignment...

The reason the Cats lost this game was their inability to rebound. Its really that simple.

 

Which IMO is the easiest thing to do in Basketball...Box out...

It was actually Darius.

 

Not the one in the corner and not the rebound...Galloway..Galloway was on the ball and Miller gave up last 3

LSU won the game... we didn't lose it. Hats off to them, they are tough.

Correct.

I just heard Gillispie say that they had a gameplan laid out to win the game and the players didn't switch on defense for whatever reason. He then followed that with "I'm not putting it on them, its 100% my fault..."

 

I watched that, unbelievable...

Not jumping ship.. UK basketball plays for natinal championships not NIT championships.. As far as Im concerned when were not in the NCAA tournament the season is over... I would be upset with UK if they accepted the NIT invitation...

 

If your not jumping ship why are you already talking about the NIT? :confused:

I just heard Gillispie say that they had a gameplan laid out to win the game and the players didn't switch on defense for whatever reason. He then followed that with "I'm not putting it on them, its 100% my fault..."

 

I felt bad for the guy...

If your not jumping ship why are you already talking about the NIT? :confused:

 

Because Im realistic and not wearing blinders like most UK fans...

I don't usually question BCG, and I thought he made some great adjustments in the second half, but if AJ Stewart quit the team on Wednesday, how in the hell is he in for the most important play of the season on Saturday? Absolutely ridiculous and I would be extremely upset if I was a player on the bench that got passed over for him. Why not Liggins in that situation? I don't understand some of the substitutions he makes and this one really doesn't make any sense.

Must not have watched that blown assignment...

 

Or Meeks miss front end FT, or Miller throw the ball away. Or Galloway not box out, or LSU come up with the ball after a wild scramble the UK players should have controlled resulting in a 3. You can go on and on......

Its amazing to me that Gillispie hates Stewart all season long and then he puts him in with 30 seconds remaining to guard one of LSU's toughest shooters.

I don't usually question BCG, and I thought he made some great adjustments in the second half, but if AJ Stewart quit the team on Wednesday, how in the hell is he in for the most important play of the season on Saturday? Absolutely ridiculous and I would be extremely upset if I was a player on the bench that got passed over for him. Why not Liggins in that situation? I don't understand some of the substitutions he makes and this one really doesn't make any sense.

 

interesting...

Not jumping ship.. UK basketball plays for natinal championships not NIT championships.. As far as I'm concerned when were not in the NCAA tournament the season is over... I would be upset with UK if they accepted the NIT invitation...

 

 

 

How many National Championships has UK played in their long history? The percentages aren't very good. UK has a great tradition, but they're not going to have a team year in and year out that is capable of playing for a National Championship. The Cats went 1979- 1995 without playing for one, and are currently on a 10 year drought. Either way, I'm going to support them if they're playing in the National Championship game, or a NIT first round match up with Morehead.

Or Meeks miss front end FT, or Miller throw the ball away. Or Galloway not box out, or LSU come up with the ball after a wild scramble the UK players should have controlled resulting in a 3. You can go on and on......

 

:thumb: Glad someones not wearing blinders...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.