Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 73 Kentucky 70

Featured Replies

UK got up 10 and stopped giving PP the ball. :ohbrother::irked:

 

Tell me about it... I think Billy G smokes meth before games...

  • Replies 232
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK got up 10 and stopped giving PP the ball. :ohbrother::irked:

 

UK got up 10 and LSU finally double-teamed him in the paint. They got him the ball, but he had at least 2 or 3 shots blocked in the last 6:00.

It really really really really sucks to be a UK fan right now.

 

 

I'm a huge UK fan, and my life is good.

:popcorn:

 

:popcorn:

Last time UK lost to LSU at home 1989, that same year the coach Eddie Sutton got fired...

It really really really really sucks to be a UK fan right now.

 

It will until Billy G is gone....

I can't see the Cats getting in the tournament unless they win the next two, or win the SEC tournament.

 

I think any combination of three wins gets it done.

Last time UK lost to LSU at home 1989, that same year the coach Eddie Sutton got fired...

 

Some ironey...

UK will have to win the SEC tournament to make the NCAA tourney.

I think any combination of three wins gets it done.

 

I think if they lose to Georgia it's over. That would be the back breaker I think.

I think if they lose to Georgia it's over. That would be the back breaker I think.

 

Yeah but then what if they beat Florida. :laugh:

 

I agree if they lose to UGA, get the NIT Tickets ready.

I think if they lose to Georgia it's over. That would be the back breaker I think.

 

Definitly a must win but I think Florida is a must win as well!

I'm a huge UK fan, and my life is good.

 

Didnt say life did, just when it comes to cheering on the team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.