February 28, 200917 yr Gotta win the next two if they want in (because they aren't going to win the SEC Tourney). Gonna be tough.
February 28, 200917 yr LSU made so many big shots down the stretch, kudos to them. Is Billy G the last person in the state to realize how much better we are with Galloway at the point?
February 28, 200917 yr I thought it was a great basketball game. I may be late to the conversation on this this year, but Galloway needs to be in the game more.
February 28, 200917 yr Author ^In the second half anyway! NIT! We aren't in the NIT yet. We just have to beat Georgia (very do-able) and Florida.
February 28, 200917 yr LSU made so many big shots down the stretch, kudos to them. Is Billy G the last person in the state to realize how much better we are with Galloway at the point? I think so! Im not a big fan of Billy G!
February 28, 200917 yr Hats off to LSU...They never gave up. Captain Obvious shows up again:rolleyes:
February 28, 200917 yr I may be late to the conversation on this this year, but Galloway needs to be in the game more. You're ahead of Billy G.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.