Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 73 Kentucky 70

Featured Replies

From a UK fan, referring to basketball, this stinks. The team played great, LSU just hit the tray with no problem even with people in their face. Great coaching for BCG, his halftime adjustments were great. Build on it and make the next step a win to get into the tournament. Great game Cats.

  • Replies 232
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but then what if they beat Florida. :laugh:

 

I agree if they lose to UGA, get the NIT Tickets ready.

 

NIT tickets? What UK basketball fan would go watch the NIT?

If UK beats Georgia, and wins one tournament game, they make the NCAA tournament at about a 9 or 10. The committee will be cognizant of history, the recognizability of Meeks and Patterson, and the $ to be made by the well-traveled fan base.

From a UK fan, referring to basketball, this stinks. The team played great, LSU just hit the tray with no problem even with people in their face. Great coaching for BCG, his halftime adjustments were great. Build on it and make the next step a win to get into the tournament. Great game Cats.

 

Stewart blew his assignment on the last three.. Far from good defense..

NIT tickets? What UK basketball fan would go watch the NIT?

 

 

I would.

Don't worry much people, last year the Cats were 17-12 and got in the tourney. I think they get in regardless

  • Author
UK will have to win the SEC tournament to make the NCAA tourney.

 

I completely disagree and most experts will agree with me on that one. If they lose to Georgia, then I will agree with you.

If UK beats Georgia, and wins one tournament game, they make the NCAA tournament at about a 9 or 10. The committee will be cognizant of history, the recognizability of Meeks and Patterson, and the $ to be made by the well-traveled fan base.

 

It will not be enough... I wish it was but UK blew this game...

I don't think this one can go on the coach. I thought there were good adjustments made throughout. Meeks missing front end and Darious throwing it away down the stretch killed us.

Stewart blew his assignment on the last three.. Far from good defense..

 

11 also was wide open in the corner for the previous 3.

Stewart blew his assignment on the last three.. Far from good defense..

 

Perhaps, but you must admit that LSU made a lot of unbelievable shots today.

  • Author
Don't worry much people, last year the Cats were 17-12 and got in the tourney. I think they get in regardless

 

They were also 12-4 in the SEC and played very strong down the stretch. Its the exact opposite this year.

 

:lol::lol: Just what I was thinking...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.