Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 73 Kentucky 70

Featured Replies

Because Im realistic and not wearing blinders like most UK fans...

 

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: If you could only see the irony of your post.

  • Replies 232
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh please, for a guy who never plays much at all, he was calm and functional in the half court set.

 

UK doesn't have a clue on assignments on defense, which is the Coaching Staff fault. They can't switch or communicate on defense, which is a fundamental that should be taught.

 

What does half court set have to do with blocking out and not rotating on defense? Also it was still his fault regardless of if it was the coaches fault...PLEASE

How many National Championships has UK played in their long history? The percentages aren't very good. UK has a great tradition, but they're not going to have a team year in and year out that is capable of playing for a National Championship. The Cats went 1979- 1995 without playing for one, and are currently on a 10 year drought. Either way, I'm going to support them if they're playing in the National Championship game, or a NIT first round match up with Morehead.

 

:rolleyes: You have no idea...

UK plays like a team with 2-3 games under their belt. Searching for rotations and players in game 29, is not indicative of a well coached team. Not sure what the Coaching Staff is evaluating in practice but translating to production on the court isn't happening.

 

At this point, if you have to pull a starting PG and SF, one must wonder.

How many National Championships has UK played in their long history? The percentages aren't very good. UK has a great tradition, but they're not going to have a team year in and year out that is capable of playing for a National Championship. The Cats went 1979- 1995 without playing for one, and are currently on a 10 year drought. Either way, I'm going to support them if they're playing in the National Championship game, or a NIT first round match up with Morehead.

 

True, but they endured a probation during that time. And I do remember Bowie and Turpin leading some pretty competitve teams in the early 80's. This stretch is worse.

:rolleyes: You have no idea...

 

 

 

I sure do. You've given just about everybody a very good idea what type of person we're dealing with here.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: If you could only see the irony of your post.

 

Sorry in not being positive and rah rah rah... I just call it like I see it...

True, but they endured a probation during that time. And I do remember Bowie and Turpin leading some pretty competitve teams in the early 80's. This stretch is worse.

 

Even Tubby's teams were in the hunt...

What does half court set have to do with blocking out and not rotating on defense? Also it was still his fault regardless of if it was the coaches fault...PLEASE
You need to learn, games are 40 minutes and not :30 seconds. Half court sets, are what got Patterson the looks he had. Half court sets, are where UK struggles on offense and with turnovers. Half court sets, are where Meeks gets his screens.

 

You can assign blame all you want, but without Galloway this game is 10-12pts. If Miller doesn't hit a 3, game over early in the last :30 seconds, which is what you are saying. Can't have it both ways, with this group.

How many National Championships has UK played in their long history? The percentages aren't very good. UK has a great tradition, but they're not going to have a team year in and year out that is capable of playing for a National Championship. The Cats went 1979- 1995 without playing for one, and are currently on a 10 year drought. Either way, I'm going to support them if they're playing in the National Championship game, or a NIT first round match up with Morehead.

 

I;m not jumping ship but I've been a fan for 44 years and I have a right to speak my piece. I will follow them till I die.I've been all over the country and spent thousands of $$$$ watching. Not counting hours and hours watching on TV, so I think all fans have a Right to speak their piece

Even Tubby's teams were in the hunt...

 

Not the last few.

True, but they endured a probation during that time. And I do remember Bowie and Turpin leading some pretty competitve teams in the early 80's. This stretch is worse.

 

 

 

I agree that the past 4 years or so have been pretty bad for UK standards, but Tubby also had some great teams after the 98 championship team. Some that were #1 seeds, that just ran into some tough luck in the tournament. I'm still undecided on Billy G. There have been tons of things I've questioned, but I'm willing to give him a couple more years to see what he can do with a team with only his recruits.

I;m not jumping ship but I've been a fan for 44 years and I have a right to speak my piece. I will follow them till I die.I've been all over the country and spent thousands of $$$$ watching. Not counting hours and hours watching on TV, so I think all fans have a Right to speak their piece

 

 

Who in the world said you couldn't speak your piece? :confused::idunno:

I agree that the past 4 years or so have been pretty bad for UK standards, but Tubby also had some great teams after the 98 championship team. Some that were #1 seeds, that just ran into some tough luck in the tournament. I'm still undecided on Billy G. There have been tons of things I've questioned, but I'm willing to give him a couple more years to see what he can do with a team with only his recruits.

 

Good post. :popcorn:

You need to learn, games are 40 minutes and not :30 seconds. Half court sets, are what got Patterson the looks he had. Half court sets, are were UK struggles on offense and with turnovers. Half court sets, are where Meeks gets his screens.

 

You can assign blame all you want, but without Galloway this game is 10-12pts. If Miller doesn't hit a 3, game over early in the last :30 seconds, which is why you are saying. Can't have it both ways, with this group.

 

I think you need to learn..mistakes are mistakes and I have talked nothing about half court set...if you score 100 and give up 102 you lose.You are right the game is 40 minutes so you need to play all 40 of it and not justify a mistake by saying I played well rest of time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.