Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 73 Kentucky 70

Featured Replies

I'm a true fan, and I support them when they are bad, and when they are good. That is why I enjoyed the Cats great success in the 90's so much. You've got to take the good with the bad, and not jump ship only when things are going well. Thanks for showing your true colors.

 

Agreed.

  • Replies 232
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think they are a sweet 16 team at best...
Never know and I was wondering 8 or 16, with a favorable bracket. They shoot well and crash the boards, plus are extremely quick on defense.
I'm a true fan, and I support them when they are bad, and when they are good. That is why I enjoyed the Cats great success in the 90's so much. You've got to take the good with the bad, and not jump ship only when things are going well. Thanks for showing your true colors.

 

:thumb:

 

The only reason I would ever not go to a UK game is if they played with no effort.

For what it's worth, there's no reason the Cats can't get hot like Georgia did last year, and win the SEC tournament. I still think that's their only hope, and the Cats will fight for their last tournament life.

:rolleyes: As did we... Look we did not play defense down the stretch, face the facts..

 

If by "stretch" you mean the final 2 minutes, I agree. I thought the overall second half defense was pretty good.

I'm a true fan, and I support them when they are bad, and when they are good. That is why I enjoyed the Cats great success in the 90's. You've got to take the good with the bad, and not jump ship only when things are going well. Thanks for showing your true colors.

 

:thumb:

I'm a true fan, and I support them when they are bad, and when they are good. That is why I enjoyed the Cats great success in the 90's. You've got to take the good with the bad, and not jump ship only when things are going well. Thanks for showing your true colors.

 

Not jumping ship.. UK basketball plays for natinal championships not NIT championships.. As far as Im concerned when were not in the NCAA tournament the season is over... I would be upset with UK if they accepted the NIT invitation...

If by "stretch" you mean the final 2 minutes, I agree. I thought the overall second half defense was pretty good.

 

In the end we choked...

The reason the Cats lost this game was their inability to rebound. Its really that simple.

Galloway gave up the put back 3 point play by not blocking out and the 3 in the corner back to back.
Oh please, for a guy who never plays much at all, he was calm and functional in the half court set.

 

UK doesn't have a clue on assignments on defense, which is the Coaching Staff fault. They can't switch or communicate on defense, which is a fundamental that should be taught.

In the end we choked...

 

LSU won the game... we didn't lose it. Hats off to them, they are tough.

Oh please, for a guy who never plays much at all, he was calm and functional in the half court set.

 

UK doesn't have a clue on assignments on defense, which is the Coaching Staff fault. They can't switch or communicate on defense, which is a fundamental that should be taught.

 

:notworthy:

I just heard Gillispie say that they had a gameplan laid out to win the game and the players didn't switch on defense for whatever reason. He then followed that with "I'm not putting it on them, its 100% my fault..."

Galloway gave up the put back 3 point play by not blocking out and the 3 in the corner back to back.

 

It was actually Darius.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.