Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 73 Kentucky 70

Featured Replies

A really bad one...

 

:thumb: Agreed, don't get me wrong and I certainly would be disssapointed with the N.I.T. and it wouldn't be comparible or the same feeling as "the dance". Like the idea or not I am a U.K. fan and will watch and support them regardless, that's what I call being a fan. JMO

 

Would it be the same feeling as the NCAA?.....No.

Would I want to win the thing?.....Yes.

Edited by oldrambler
edit on a sentence

  • Replies 232
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate to break this to you, but Kentucky is not the be all/end all of college basketball. Teams like UCLA, Kansas, North Carolina, Duke, Indiana have accepted bids to the NIT. If Kentucky were to turn down a bid to the NIT they would also be turning down a chance to possibly play 4 more games at the end of the season. Everyone knows that the Cats need all the court time, and experience they can get. There is no reason the Cats should turn down a bid to the NIT.

 

:thumb:

I hate to break this to you, but Kentucky is not the be all/end all of college basketball. Teams like UCLA, Kansas, North Carolina, Duke, Indiana have accepted bids to the NIT. If Kentucky were to turn down a bid to the NIT they would also be turning down a chance to possibly play 4 more games at the end of the season. Everyone knows that the Cats need all the court time, and experience they can get. There is no reason the Cats should turn down a bid to the NIT.

 

No incentive for winning the NIT... It's a useless tounament, last time I checked UK is the all time winningest program and we should act like it..

I heard that comment but was confused by it. He was walking a very fine line in that presser. He was very close to pointing out individuals and blaming them for the loss.

 

I saw Stewart and Gillispie yelling at each other after that play. He want's to blame it on him. I wish UK would switch more often. Gillispie is a punk for for saying if he didn't play one player they would win. How about playing the good players more, so you won't be down 10 all during the 1st half. I'm 100% sure Mitch doesn't have enough guts to get rid of him. So I say ditch Mitch and take Billy with you. Right now we have moron's running the show at UK. :madman:

No incentive for winning the NIT... It's a useless tounament, last time I checked UK is the all time winningest program and we should act like it..

What does that involve? Acting like pompous babies when you are down???

No incentive for winning the NIT... It's a useless tounament, last time I checked UK is the all time winningest program and we should act like it..

 

 

 

More bad news. UK won't be the winningest program for long. There's pleny of incentive for winning the NIT. It gives your team 4 more games to play, it ends the season on a positive note instead of a negative one. What would it benefit Kentucy to pack up the season if they don't receive a bid to the NCAA?

What does that involve? Acting like pompous babies when you are down???

 

Don't lump the whole group in to that because of one persons opinion.

No incentive for winning the NIT... It's a useless tounament, last time I checked UK is the all time winningest program and we should act like it..

 

Wow...

I just switched the t.v. to WKYT news and heard part of Gillispies post game talk. BCG stated "some people didn't switch on a high ball screen, you would expect them to do what they are told but they didn't". That may not be the exact quote but it is very close.

We may or may not hear "the rest of the story" later.... :popcorn::D

Don't lump the whole group in to that because of one persons opinion.

 

Huh???

Don't lump the whole group in to that because of one persons opinion.

 

 

He was talking about the UK program if they turned down a NIT bid, not any of us.

More bad news. UK won't be the winningest program for long. There's pleny of incentive for winning the NIT. It gives your team 4 more games to play, it ends the season on a positive note instead of a negative one. What would it benefit Kentucy to pack up the season if they don't receive a bid to the NCAA?

 

It wouldn't.

Huh???

 

He was talking about the UK program if they turned down a NIT bid, not any of us.

 

It's getting late. :lol: :thumb:

I think it will be.

 

Statistically speaking, how so?

I just switched the t.v. to WKYT news and heard part of Gillispies post game talk. BCG stated "some people didn't switch on a high ball screen, you would expect them to do what they are told but they didn't". That may not be the exact quote but it is very close.

We may or may not hear "the rest of the story" later.... :popcorn::D

 

I would expect them to be immediately substituted for and maybe get a stern talking to....but then again I'm "old school"!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.