February 27, 200917 yr Just for comparison: Michael Bradley Ryan Hogan Myron Anthony Desmond Allison Marvin Stone Nate Knight Jason Parker Cory Sears Rashaad Carruth Adam Chiles Bernard Cote Shagari Alleyne And Rodrick Rhodes ...
February 27, 200917 yr Alright, AJ is gone, but listen we have serious issues on this ball club. We don't have a point guard, and our shooting guard is forcing shots because he is intelligent enough to know if he doesn't score we can't win. Secondly, Patterson better rethink his draft status, and worry about playing the 4 position at the next level. By the way! Butler University has our point guard which would be producing right now. Mr. Mack please come back. We really need to get rid of Stevenson & Harris. They aimlessly destroy the offense because they stand around and watch the game. Play the game or go back to Alaska and work on the pipline. Next, who in their right mind would play landon sloan against the sec player of the year. I am sorry only coaches from texas play walk-ons. Dandre Liggins, sorry pal, but georgetown college may have a walk-0n spot for you. Seriously, this cat is a liability in the game. I would never recruit someone 6-6 who can't shoot or penetrate off the dribble. By the way what a great game plan against the cocks last night. We really made adjustments during the game. I think we should just have Rich Brooks coach the team. We might get a win at the NIT bowl. Thanks for reading. Sincerely, MR. SHORT FUSE Liggins is just a FROSH, for crying out loud, give these kids some time, there are virtually no seniors on this team, be patient GEEZ.
February 27, 200917 yr At sometime I would have to think that it's not everyone else that has a problem, Gillispie seems to be a jerk. When him and Kragthorpe go, I hope they take Barnhart with them. Bring in Kentucky guys to fill those postions.
February 27, 200917 yr Alright, AJ is gone, but listen we have serious issues on this ball club. We don't have a point guard, and our shooting guard is forcing shots because he is intelligent enough to know if he doesn't score we can't win. Secondly, Patterson better rethink his draft status, and worry about playing the 4 position at the next level. By the way! Butler University has our point guard which would be producing right now. Mr. Mack please come back. We really need to get rid of Stevenson & Harris. They aimlessly destroy the offense because they stand around and watch the game. Play the game or go back to Alaska and work on the pipline. Next, who in their right mind would play landon sloan against the sec player of the year. I am sorry only coaches from texas play walk-ons. Dandre Liggins, sorry pal, but georgetown college may have a walk-0n spot for you. Seriously, this cat is a liability in the game. I would never recruit someone 6-6 who can't shoot or penetrate off the dribble. By the way what a great game plan against the cocks last night. We really made adjustments during the game. I think we should just have Rich Brooks coach the team. We might get a win at the NIT bowl. Thanks for reading. Sincerely, MR. SHORT FUSE Based on the coaching staff's inability/unwillingness to make adjustments during the game and their inability to develope a point guard, I am really concerned that the wildcats don't have a competent coaching staff. I agree that Deandre Liggins derserves a little more patience, but it is alarming that he is the same player now as he was game 1. I think that it speaks more to the deficiencies of the coaching staff that they have not been able to develope a dependable point guard than it does to the talent and ability(or lack thereof, whichever way you see it) of a player like Deandre Liggins. Sure there have been some nice recruits come in, but if they are not improving when they get here the Cats will never get back to the level of prominence they deserve. I hope that the coaching staff can show the fans they have the ability to develope players (especially a point guard) before it's too late and we're left to start all over because these coaches couldn't cut it. The same point guard issues plagued this team last year, but they were covered up, to an extent, by Bradley's scoring. The Cats will not go far without a dependable point guard.
February 27, 200917 yr Alright, AJ is gone, but listen we have serious issues on this ball club. We don't have a point guard, and our shooting guard is forcing shots because he is intelligent enough to know if he doesn't score we can't win. Secondly, Patterson better rethink his draft status, and worry about playing the 4 position at the next level. By the way! Butler University has our point guard which would be producing right now. Mr. Mack please come back. We really need to get rid of Stevenson & Harris. They aimlessly destroy the offense because they stand around and watch the game. Play the game or go back to Alaska and work on the pipline. Next, who in their right mind would play landon sloan against the sec player of the year. I am sorry only coaches from texas play walk-ons. Dandre Liggins, sorry pal, but georgetown college may have a walk-0n spot for you. Seriously, this cat is a liability in the game. I would never recruit someone 6-6 who can't shoot or penetrate off the dribble. By the way what a great game plan against the cocks last night. We really made adjustments during the game. I think we should just have Rich Brooks coach the team. We might get a win at the NIT bowl. Thanks for reading. Sincerely, MR. SHORT FUSE Butler's point guard is Ronald Nored. He was originally signed at WKU but after Darrin Horn left for South Carolina he asked for a release from his scholorship and it was granted to him. He is the starting pg at Butler with Mack running the 2. See what happens when you dont sign those in state kids. Examples; Mack, Knowles, Pettigrew, Slaughter just to name a few.:lol:
February 27, 200917 yr Don't say good bye to fast. He is still on the team and showed up for practice yesterday after quitting the team after the game Wednesday. He was not allowed to practice but UK has not made an announcement that he has been dismissed so I look for him in street clothes on the bench against LSU.
February 27, 200917 yr Billy G needs to stop running off all of his players. Who has he run off outside of the Prophet Legion that was actually his player?
February 27, 200917 yr Who has he run off outside of the Prophet Legion that was actually his player? Just making a joke, that's all. I'm glad to see someone actually stands up for the poor man, I never would.
February 27, 200917 yr Billy G needs to stop running off all of his players. He needs to run off about 3 more Tubby players and should have ran Tall boy off last year.
February 27, 200917 yr Just making a joke, that's all. I'm glad to see someone actually stands up for the poor man, I never would. You're condescending tone is hilarious...
February 27, 200917 yr Liggins is just a FROSH, for crying out loud, give these kids some time, there are virtually no seniors on this team, be patient GEEZ. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.