February 28, 200917 yr Looks like another example of everyone trying to start the rumor before it was confirmed. It spread all over the Internet and now its been confirmed that he is still on the team. Stewart will be with the team Saturday. He did quit the team,but had a change of heart,so now he's back.
February 28, 200917 yr So you're saying its like trying to turn Woo into a back to the basket guy? I am not talking about Woo. The thread is about A.J. Stewart and more specifically the recent kicked off/quit mind games that someone is playing with him!
February 28, 200917 yr To me, it looks like 48 hours of "Head Games" written and sung by Foreigner and played on A.J. Stewart by Billy Clyde........... Head games, thats all I get from you Head games, and I cant take it anymore Head games, dont wanna play your... Head games So near, so far away We pass each other by cause we dont know what to say Its so clear, Im sorry to say But if you wanna win you gotta learn how to play Head games, always you and me, Billy Clyde Head games, till I cant take it anymore Head games, instead of coaching ball Head games, ooh
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.