Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJ Stewart No Longer a Cat....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 92
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just read he has been kicked off the team....

 

Wo...

Do you got a link?

  • Author

^I do, but I'm not allowed to post it. :idunno:

Well that opens up one of the scholarships lol.

Was there a reason given, for this move?

  • Author
Was there a reason given, for this move?

 

Yes.

 

There was a confrontation after the game involving Stewart.

Yes.

 

There was a confrontation after the game involving Stewart.

 

And who else?

My guess is a coach... Just a guess though.

How many kids have left since BCG arrived? I think this is the 3rd one.

^I do, but I'm not allowed to post it. :idunno:

 

I got ya...:thumb:

  • Author
And who else?

 

Didn't say.

 

Gillispie is getting a rep for running guys off though. I really am starting to wonder about him.

How many kids have left since BCG arrived? I think this is the 3rd one.

 

This one has lived in the dog house since day one. I believe two were pushed to either play our way or hit the road. This one is no surprise.

Didn't say.

 

Gillispie is getting a rep for running guys off though. I really am starting to wonder about him.

 

Does Dusty Mills really count?

Yes.

 

There was a confrontation after the game involving Stewart.

Thanks and didn't know. Hopefully Stewart can continue getting an education somewhere.
  • Author
Does Dusty Mills really count?

 

That would make 4 then.....

 

Dusty Mills, Kerry Benson, Alex Legion, & AJ Stewart.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.